CHAPTER 34 PART 1

Picture on the side is there cabin

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

*

Nathans POV

After reading her note I rushed back upstairs to ask Daniel what Attendez mon appel et me rencontrer où les oiseaux volent meant. But by the time I got to the apartment his room was cleared out and a groggy Jake stood by his door. "What the hecks going on?" He asked me looking at me for an answer. I sat down and handed him the note.

After he read it he looked at me with pity in his eyes. "So she's gone?" He asked me and I nodded. "Does this mean your giving up?" He asked me curiousity in his voice. I smiled "You know me. I enjoy the chase." I said and he laughed. "Go get her." He said as he laughed and I walked to my room. "Call me when you figure out what's going on." He called after me when I closed the door.

I might not know where she was now but I knew where she was going to go. I packed all my things and waved goodbye to Jake before heading to my truck. "Ill give you a call later and thanx for everything." I told him and he nodded. "No problem, man." He said and locked the door after me. I threw my suitcase in the back of my truck and got in ready for the journey that would take me to Lilly, My Mate.

************ NARRATIVE

For lycans finding a mate is literally like finding your other half. The other half of your being, the other half of your soul and feelings of that magnitude could not be hidden. You could fight it for awhile but you couldn't deny it for ever. Because even if the mates dispised each other once found there was no escape. You would gravitate towards your other half even if you didn't know it, even if you didn't want it. You had no choice.

Unless the mate bond was broken and accepted by both parties the bond would continue to grow and strengthen. There also exists another type of bond. A bond of equal or greater strength that called blood to blood, bone to bone and that is a family bond. A family bond held true through everything no matter what. You could fight with your family, you could abandon them, you could stop speaking or renounce them but a family bond was even stronger than a mate bond because it never faded. It never went away.

In this the lycan world where our lifes seemed to be dictated completely by unknown forces. Very few people actually realize that our lifes where in our own hands. Even though we seemed to have no choice in where our lifes were heading we did have the last word. Our life wasn't completely dictated by unknown forces so people couldn't blame "destiny" for there lifes.

True sometimes life was a b*tch but it was up to every individual to live life to the fullest by making do with what you had. If all you could see was the bad you'd never succede but if you could learn to look past all the problems and obsticles then you would be able to do anything you set your mind to. All you had to do was believe that you could and you would. So when times get hard and everything seems to be going to hell just remember that you have a choice...you always have a choice.

************

Daniels POV

After a well deserved rest we got up in the middle of the afternoon to go looking for a private cabin away from the locals. Fortunately cabins and cottages of that sort were in high demand in the area so we had a few to choose from that fitted our needs. In the end we settled for a small two roomed cabin with a private patio/deck and a small pool. The cabin lay in the middle of a six acreage plot of land with no close neighbors and pleanty of trees. The perfect training ground.