Chapter 1 - Meeting Liz

As promised....Drum Roll....Chapter one!!! YAY!!! :) Tell me what you think about it and like always COMMENT, VOTE, READ and all that good stuff

P.S. Again ill post the next chapter at 100 votes/reads so the faster we reach our goal the faster ill post Chapter 2 so yea lol

Lilly's POV

BEEP! BEEP! BEEP! "Dam, alarm clock." I grumbled as I reached out with my hand to turn it off. I was just about to snooze some more before getting up when I heard my mom calling me "Lilly, come down for breakfast!" I groaned "Young lady its your first day of school and I don't want you to be late." I sat up "Coming mom." I said before heading towards my bathroom for a shower. I was so not looking forward to highschool heck I was fifteen and under any normal circumstance id be thrilled for this new adventure but no I wasn't thrilled at all.

Ever since I was little the other werechildren would pick on me or on the good days they would just completely avoid and I never understood why. My parents loved me and the alpha was nice to me but that was it. Almost every other pack member ignored me unless completely necessary and I somtimes got the feeling that the luna hated me for some reason. As I grew up the other children got more vicious with there insults and abuse but I never told my parents. I didn't want to give them the satisfaction of knowing id run back to mommy side.

I never got invited anywhere I was ok with that pack functions wherent really my thing anyway. What I really hated was when they'd jump me and id come home with some bs excuse to my about how I fell and that's why I had bruises all over. "Lilly come on!" I heard my mom yelling at me again and I shook my head bringing myself back to reality. I got out from under the mist of warm water and pulled some random outfit out from my closet to wear. I pulled my hair into a ponytail and put on my tennis shoes.

I grabbed my backpack and rushed downstairs for a quick bite to eat before the bus got there to take me to teenage hell. "Morning mom." I said as I took a seat by the table. I gulped down several pieces of bacon, egg, toast and my oranger juice causing my mom to just stare at me with wide eyes. "Slow down lilly there's still plenty of food." My mom said but I shook my head. "Nah mom bus is gonna be here any minute and I don't wanna miss it." I said and my she nodded in agreement "ok but carefull"

She meant well but it still didn't help the feeling of doom that I felt as my school day approached me like a lion does a gazelle. I finished in two minutes and rushed out the door to the bus. "Bye mom" I said hugging her just as the bus rounded the corner to my house. My mom waived me off and I got on the bus taking me to teenage hell. "Oh look its dough girl. What you eat today? Three years supply of food or what?" A girl said and I ignored her as I headed to the back of the bus. I looked straight ahead of me and didn't notice when a kid stuck out his foot.

I tripped on him and landed facefirst on the rubbery floor while everyone laughed at my expense. I blushed furiously and got up rushing to find a seat. "Hey you can sit with me if ya want." I heard someone say and I turned to see a very chipper girl patting the seat besides her. I raised my eyebrow suspicious of her but I finally sat down besides her without saying a word until we got to school. "So hey my names liz what's yours?" She asked me her voice bubbly.

"I'm lilly." I answered her just as we got to school.Everybody started getting down and so did I until once again someone stuck out there foot to trip me.This time though I landed smack dab onto the cold concrete floor of the school.My cheeks flamed up as I got up and noticed everyone laughing at me. "What's the problem lardo, don't like the floor?"I heard some say"leave her alone jerks."Liz said taking my hand and leading me inside the school building.

It was the first day of school and already the torture had begun."Don't mind them lilly they don't know what there talking about. There heads are completely filled with air and bubblegum."She said giggling and strangely it made me feel safe. We walked to the bathroom were liz helped me clean up before walking to class.Everything was quiet until I walked into the room and got peppered by spit balls making my cheeks flame up in embarassement when the teacher walked into class.