Chapter 46. Before He Cheats & Tyler

There are going to be TONS of YouTubers in the next few chapters. So, I'll have their links at the end so you can see what they look like!

Chapter 46.

Hunter's POV

This place is crazy. And not in a good way. As soon as we walked in Laurel was ushered by a security guard and I stumbled behind her trying to follow the fast paced movements they were both making.

I glanced over to the stage and somehow got entangled in it's web. The bright lights and the images projected on the screen drew me in. What can I say... I'm a tech geek.

When I tried to again locate Laurel's yellow dress I turned up unsuccessful and found myself swimming in an unfamiliar group of people who I had no connection to. Out of my element.

I wandered around aimlessly for a few minutes. I had no idea where I was going. I just followed the current of expectant YouTube fans.

People were gathering around a group of people and I decided that would be a good place to go. I walked closer an closer to the mass of people and then a guy with lilac hair ran out of the eye of the storm and right up to me.

"Hunter!" He yelled. "I saw you a second ago and tried to seem chill, but I had to come over and say hi."

His tone was naturally sassy and every word out of his mouth sounded sarcastic. At first I didn't recognize him, but then I remembered his unique personality.

"Tyler, right?" I asked.

"Yes. We hung out at the Superbowl!"

Thank God that was him. If it wasn't that would have been embarrassing.

"Yeah, I remember. How's life treating you?"

"Very good. And how's my Country Prince doing?"

I looked around. Who? Then I realized that he actually meant me.

"Oh. Me. Yeah, I'm good. I have no idea where Laurel went though," I said. I extended my neck to try to get a better view of the whole area because I am a short person.

"Oh, yeah! You're dating Laurel! She's hilarious. I think she's coming on the main stage in like..." He looked at his watch,"3ish minutes."

"Thanks. I should probably go. i'll talk to you later!" I said and I started walking quickly to get to the stage.

When I got to a place I could see the stage well from, a guy with dirty blonde hair came onstage with a microphone in stage and quickly introduced himself: "Hello everybody! My name is Joe Sugg and are you ready to see some YouTubers?!"

He was answered with a roaring crowd that most definitely meant "yes".

"Who is ready to see MeghanRosette, MissGlamorazzi, LoveLaurel, JustJulia and my sister Zoella?"

I yelled a little bit for Laurel.

"We're going to bring each one of them up and then play a group game. How does that sound?"

Everyone yelled again and lights started changing color. "Please welcome, MeghanRosette!"

A girl with blonde hair entered the stage and Joe began the interview.

I zoned out and took in my surroundings. The crowd was going crazy. Everyone was crazy yelling. A girl next to me was crying. Was this what it's like to be in the crowd? I hoped that I didn't make people cry with my presence at my shows, but later found out that I do. That just doesn't seem fun for them.

Then that guy apparently named Joe said what I'd been waiting to hear. "Now, please welcome the lovely LoveLaurel!"

And Laurel came out smiling and waving. "Mr. Joseph Sugg," she said as she sat in the chair next to him.