Things That Need To Be Said/Contest!

No this is not an update. Sorry for the disappointment. But there are some things I want to clear up.

First, this story will be undergoing a major revision very soon. The first chapter and the later ones will not be affected, but the middle ones will be striped of any grammatical errors and I will be adding more detail and foreshadowing;)

Second, everything, I mean everything will be revealed to Laurel shortly. CHE was not the cute way they meet up.

Next, Katherine does know about what happened that day in music, but she also knows something else.

Now, about the whole timing of this story. We are now entering the future. Yes, the future. So, I do not know why Hunter has in store for us in the real world, so most of it will be made up. I have to because this is the only way the story will work.

Finally, I just want to say how thankful I am that you guys actually read this. I never expected to get 50 reads let alone over 800. Some of your comments make my day. That one about how this story could be a movie (You know who you are:) ) . had me smiling for day. Literally. Days.

So, as a little appreciation gift to you, leave me a comment telling me if you like the story and some feedback, as well as your name and physical appearance/personality traits and I will make you a character in the story.

Thank you guys so much for everything.

Don't forget to follow me on instagram! @heyhunna

Hearts and Rockets,

Julia