Chapter. 11 Watching Videos

Chapter 11

Hunter's POV

It was just after lunch, around 1:30, an I had absolutely nothing to do.

I had already played X-Box with Matt. He beat me (no surprise there).

Me and Steve worked on a song for about 20 minutes before becoming completely distracted.

Now I'm just sitting on the couch, listening to the clicking of Matt and Devo's controllers.

Then I decided that I was going to read more of the diary. The guys now know that she is a Hayniac and they agree that we need to step lightly. We don't want her to freak out.

I opened the diary and read the next next entry.:

"I did it. I finally did it. After years of saying I would do it, I did it."

Wait. What did she do. I'm confused. I kept reading:

"I made a Youtube channel. It's called LoveLaurel. I uploaded my first video today. It's the "Get to Know Me Tag". I felt like that would be a good way to start off"

I looked at the date on the entry. It was 6 months ago. That was enough time to build up a pretty good amount of followers. Subscribers? People? I don't know what there called ...oops?

I grabbed my laptop from the table in front to me and clicked on safari, typed in youtube, and was immediately greeted by some foreign music videos, a Taylor Swift music video (note to self: Watch that later) and the latest viral cat video on the homepage.

I went to the search bar and typed in LoveLaurel. I waited not so patiently for it to load, and when it did, I wasn't expecting what I saw.

She had over half a million subscribers. Half a million. 700,00 to be exact.

I clicked on her most recent video titled "Obsessions" and waited for it to play.

I was greeted by a girl with brown hair and hazel eyes. She looked to be about 18. Her haired was curled and it fell slightly past her shoulders. She was beautiful.

In a peppy voice she greeted "Hey Guys!" And she waved. I smiled at my computer. She was exactly what I expected. In a good way.

"So as you can tell... I am not in my usual filming area." She said gesturing around the room. "That is because I am on...Vacation". She tried to make that really dramatic and even added music the from Jaws. It was adorable.

I watched the whole video, then showed the guys. They laughed because she mentioned me. I just blushed.

Then we scrolled all of the way down to her first video.

"Maybe she'll say what state she lives in or somethin'" Sam noted.

We all nodded, except for Matt, who was still laughing from the fact that Laurel talked about me.

Once the video started playing we were all dead quiet.

"Hey... So this is my first video" Laurel said nervously. She wasn't that happy, bubbly version of her we saw in her most latest video .

I remembered my first performance and how nervous I was. I may have inly been 4, but i still remember my heart almost pounding out of my chest. And then I got out on the stage and all of my fear melted away.

"I thought I would do the Get To Know Me Tag because I thought that would he a good way to start off"

And it was. By the end she opened up and I realized why she had 700,000 people watching her videos.

At the end of that video we all smiled.

"She's awesome." Sam said leaning back in his chair.

After a split second of contemplating a response I just simply said, "I know"