Chapter 23. Pre- CHE

Chapter 23.

If nervousness and excitement had a baby and when that baby grew up it had a baby with pure joy, the day that it would make would be today.

Laurel woke up around nine and didn't realize what today had in store for a second and then BAM, it hit her like a ton of bricks. She smiled the

biggest smile imaginable and quickly got out of bed. She put on music and danced around to the music she would be hearing live that same evening.

The morning was nothing special, except for the fact that she couldn't keep still and randomly squealed. That annoyed her mother very much.

"Laurel, calm down a little," Her mother said placing some dishes in the dishwasher. "At this rate you'll pass out before we get into that room".

"I'm sorry," She said shaking her leg at the breakfast table. Her curly brown hair was up in a high pony tail and her pink heart pajama pants were paired with a old white v-neck. "This is the best day of my life, ok? I would like to be excited."

"Be excited. Don't be crazy."

"But mother, Hunter Easton Hayes wants crazy," She said taking a sip of her orange juice.

"He might want crazy, but he doesn't want your crazy," Her mother said siting down next to her.

"My crazy is the best kind of crazy. Thousands of people watch my crazy,".

"I have no idea why,"

"I'm going to get ready," She said bitterly back. She proceeded to get up and begin the trek up to her bedroom.

She made it to her bedroom and put music on again. She took her portable speaker into the shower with her and washed her hair while singing "Light Me Up".

She combed and blow dried her hair while rocking out to "Wild Card", "Storyline" and "You Think You Know Somebody". She broke out the air guitar for the last one.

And the sweet sound of "If You Told Me To" came on when she began her outfit search.

She opened her closet doors and just stared inside blankly. What are you supposed to wear to meet your idol?

After 20 minutes of deliberation, she decided on a pink and black floral dress, a jean jacket and a pair of black converse. She braided a small section if her hair and pinned it with a bobby pin. She did he makeup very simply, just some mascara, eyeliner, concealer and a light pink lipstick.

When she was all done she looked over her appearance one more time and was quite content on what she saw. She pulled out her vlogging camera and began filming.

"Hey guys! So today is the day of the Hunter Hayes concert and if you saw the reaction video I made last week, you know that I'm meeting him. I'm seriously shaking right now," She held up her hand and it was indeed shaking.

"So I thought I would take you guys around with me today because things should be pretty interesting,"she said walking towards her mirror.

"And I guess I'll start by showing you guys my outfit," She said turning the camera around so that you could see her in the mirror. "I'm wearing this pink and black floral dress from Forever 21, this classic jean jacket from Hollister and converse because Hunter is a converse kind of guy,".

She walled back over to the center of her room and started spinning around with the camera following her. "I am just so excited!" She screamed right into the camera.

"It's," She looked at her phone, which happened to have a picture of Hunter as the wallpaper, "11:20. And me and my mom are going out to lunch before, so I'm going to go now and I'll see ya in a little bit." She blew a kiss to the camera and turned it off.