Chapter 8 Filming

Laurel's POV

"Hey guys!" I said looking into my camera that I had set up in the bedroom that was mine for a week.

"So as you can tell... I am not in my usual filming area." I said pointing at the camera. "That is because I am on...Vacation". I paused for dramatic affect.

"So today I am going to be talking about my obsessions" I said moving a piece of my curly brown hair away from my face.

"As you guys know..." I said with you referring to my 700,00 youtube subscribers. It am still completely shocked that I have that many subscribers. I started youtube 6 months ago and I honestly couldn't be happier.

"... I have a pretty big crush on Hunter Hayes. He isn't the only one that I am completely obsessed with but let's just focus on him for a second". I looked into the camera and made my concentrating face.

"I love, love, love, love, love, love his music. I love, love, love, love his personality. And let me tell you, I am a regular viewer of For the Love of Music, which is his weekly vlog things if you guys didn't know."

I ran my fingers through my hair and looked more directly at the camera, preparing to make my point

"The thing is..." I said leaning slightly back on my bed. "Obsessions are to me, what fuels the world. Some people have an obsession with changing the world. Others have an obsession with writing or film making. Obsessions are the things that make the world go round. I'm thinking that Da Vinci had an obsession with creating. What if he didn't? We wouldn't have the Mona Lisa or The Last Supper." I stated throwing my hands up in the air for emphasis.

"Obsessions are A. Ok." I said getting to the conclusion of the video.

"They make you passionate, have something to live for. Embrace your obsessions -don't do anything illegal of corse-" I added making sure I didn't lead anyone down the path of stalking.

"Because what you love, are passionate about, and what you obsess over make you who you are" I said finally concluding the video

"Bye guys!" I said waving a little bit. "Love you guys!" I blew a kiss to the camera and turned it off.

"Well that went well," I said to myself, pulling out my laptop. " I didn't mess up"

I starting downloading to footage to my laptop and while I waited for that I pulled out my phone and opened Pandora. I Want Crazy came on and I started freaking out.

I turned the music up even louder and started doing my weird signature dance moves.

"NO I DON'T WANT GOOD AND I DON'T WANT GOOD ENOUGH!" I yelled not caring about the other 6 people in the house.

"I WANT CAN'T SLEEP CAN'T BREATHE WITHOUT YOU LOVE. FRONT PORCH AND ONE MORE KISS..."

I finished out the chorus and picked up my hairbrush from my nightstand.

I actually started singing instead of just screaming.

"I want to be scared, don't want to know why, want to be good don't have to be right" I sang, still dancing around my room.

By the end of the song i was really into it. I was dancing around my room like it was my stage.

I love this.