hi! are you from the Philippines?
Writer. Painter. Reader. Traveler. Dreamer. Jazz lover.
Yes, I'm an OLD SOUL.
1. My profile picture is my own watercolor work.
2. I make my own covers.
3. I DON'T PROOF-READ, I DON'T EDIT. Bear the ERORRS. <---See what I mean? Yeah, bear with it!
SPIN-OFF STORIES IN PROPER ORDER (But you can still read one without reading the others)
1. The Transient Wife (http://www.wattpad.com/story/209697-the-transient-wife)
2. His Lovely Ward (http://www.wattpad.com/story/367932-his-lovely-ward)
3. The Bachelor (http://www.wattpad.com/story/461232-the-bachelor)
4. The Perfect Lie (http://www.wattpad.com/story/10358213-the-perfect-lie)
1. Loving Seasons (http://www.wattpad.com/story/9277311-loving-seasons)
2. Scribbler (http://www.wattpad.com/story/173982-scribbler)
1. The Plan (http://www.wattpad.com/story/181604-the-plan)
2. Saving Hope (http://www.wattpad.com/story/13203276-saving-hope)
3. The RunAway Model (https://www.wattpad.com/story/45928268-the-runaway-model)
TOTO AND THE BOYS:
1. Jackie (completed) (http://www.wattpad.com/story/10036692-toto-and-the-boys-jackie)
2. George (completed) (http://www.wattpad.com/story/21189227-toto-and-the-boys-george)
3. Dannie (completed)
1. The Time Capsule (http://www.wattpad.com/story/5373416-the-time-capsule)
2. Swap (http://www.wattpad.com/story/4738746-swap)
3. Toto and the Boys Series
4. Spin-off Series
5. The Companion (http://www.wattpad.com/story/32548940-the-companion)
Follow me on:
Location:HAPPY LITTLE CORNER
Joined:4 years ago
Description: Everything is going perfect for Desiree. She has everything any woman can think of. But all of that is about to change. After a night of passion with a stranger, Desiree returns to find a lifeless body in her hotel room and it is no other than her b...
Other Works by greenwriter.
Jackie is the typical office girl and hates two men: her boss, Dean, and her persistent stalker, Brian...
Ride through rough roads. Mount a carabao. Spend a night in a prison cell. Hitch a ride on a sugarcane t...
Dannie went back to spend a month with her best friends for vacation and an upcoming wedding. Little did...
I believe, 'loving seasons' is an amazing story. It's underrated and it saddens me because the story is simply exquisite(: I shall check the rest of your stories and thank you for sharing your work with us!
awesome stories! hope there's more to come. keep up the good work.
Hi! I'm a new follower and proud to be one. I just passed by to tell you that you're such a good writer whatever genre it would be. Thank you for your stories that make our every moment reading worthwhile. Thank you for sharing your life in every story you make. God bless and I hope to read more stories from you! :) - Your fan in the Philippines:)
Hello, ate Green! You can call me 'makulit' for posting it here haha. I just wanna express my 'feels' about your stories because I think i'd go insane if I won't have someone to spill this "feels". Haha. I've read Saving Hope and The Plan in the span of approximately 36 hours in the middle of typhoon Ineng's rampage (since don't have anything else to do hehe). And heck, I just found myself fascinated and wondered how deep your thoughts are. I tot I was reading one of Sidney Sheldon's novels (works that I can't simply put down) and disregarded my dad's rage (since my room was a mess that time >_>) bcoz I was so into it. There is that one scene where Devin and Hope went back to Carl's house after they have escaped and that moment when Hope took a glance of the man inside Devin's room, I dunno what have gotten into my wild imagination that i looked around my room (where I was reading) if ever someone might have broke inside and will try to kill me like that man in that scene (galactic exaggeration) haha. Err what more I can say? You are so awesome! I've read almost of your stories and I so love toto and the boys series hehe (Dannie made me cry a river). I really hope to meet you soon in person! :)))
I will be busy for the next following days so I am trying to write as much as I can for The RunAway Model. My mind is so full of the story and I cannot wait to write every single thing. I'm taking advantage of this writing mood I am in before I suffer another block (though it is highly unlikely for this story). Desiree and Khaye's adventure will continue so expect more random updates every now and then until the day comes that I get really busy. I hate to think about it but those days are coming, THUS my fast updates. Vacation and more vacation (I rarely write during vacations) are catching up and I need to get this story to the next level before I put it aside (well, not really put aside because I don't think I can take my mind off it for long. haha).