Chapter thirty six- Ivy

"Ivy, there is a very handsome young man here, he says that he has a present for you." My mum told me from my doorway. 

I turned around and grinned at her. She smiled back at me and i ran downstairs to find Sebastian, holding a wrapped gift in his hands. 

I jumped into his arms when i saw him and kissed him straight on the mouth. He steadied himself, placing me back on the floor. 

"Erm, brother present." Dylan said.

I laughed. "Sorry." I felt my cheeks warm slightly, but Sebastian just ran his thumb over them.

"I got you something." He said, placing the present in my hands.

"You didn't need to." 

"I wanted too." He kissed me in the temple. 

I warily opened the present, I knew i would love anything he got me, but i was still apprehensive. My heart dropped slightly when i saw what it was. 

He had brought me the book I was browsing through the other day and a beautiful journal that i could write in. 

"Sebastian, thank you so much." I kissed him, hugging his gift to my chest. 

"Can we open my present now, as we had to wait for your other half." Dylan smirked.

I took the present from my brother's hands and opened it. I already knew what it was, we always gave each other money. He just gave me a lot more than usual. 

"Jesus, did you rob a bank?" I joked. "Thanks though." I smiled at him.

"No, I didn't rob a bank, I just thought you needed new clothes, you know because you have a boyfriend now i wouldn't want him dumping you because you look crap." He laughed. 

I hit him on the arm, even though i was laughing. "He hasn't dumped me and he's seen me naked." I said without thinking. 

The room went silent, and I died. Sebastian was trying his hardest not to laugh, while my mum looked shocked. I thought this awkwardness would go on for a while, but Dylan just burst into laughter. 

"Oh sis, you do make me laugh." 

I relaxed immediately, so did everyone else. Honestly, that has got to be one of the most embarrassing things ever. Yeah, lets just let my brother and mum know that i've walked around in my birthday suit on multiple occasions. 

"I guess that leads on to my gift." My mum perked up. 

She also gave me money and she handed be an odd looking box too. I opened it and gasped, turning bright red as condoms fell into my lap. That sent my brother into absolute hysterics. 

"Mum! We aren't even having sex yet!" I announced. 

"You aren't?" She seemed shocked. 

"No, still a virgin here, Jesus Christ!" I hid my face, behind my hands. 

Sebastian moved his mouth to my ear. "Maybe we should take the hint from your mum, and go upstairs now." He whispered. 

That only made me blush more. I was glad my mum hadn't of heard, even though i knew she wouldn't mad. She adored Sebastian, ever since i broke down about Jason, she liked him. I think she knew long before i did, that this relationship wasn't about sex to him. 

"Well in that case, i like Sebastian even more." My mum stated and Sebastian smiled like he was extremely proud. 

I don't know why he was smiling, it was my vagina. God, could this day get anymore embarrassing?