Chapter three- Sebastian

I walked over to Elliot, recalling what had just happened in my head.

Ivy. That was her name. She was definitely pretty, that was for sure.

Long brown hair, swept back into a loose ponytail. Fair coloured skin with a few freckles on her nose, clearly from the sun. Dark eyelashes and the most piercing green eyes I had ever seen. Her lips were a mild rose colour that curved into a shy smile. I had never seen anybody quite like her before.

"Earth calling Sebastian!", Elliot was waving his hands in front of my face.

I blinked, coming back into reality. "Yeah, what?" I asked.

"I said, what was all that about?" he rolled his eyes.

"What was all what about?" I knew exactly what he was talking about, but in my defence I didn't really know what to make of it.

"You know what I'm talking about dick! What happened with Little Miss Sex on Legs over there?" he winked.

Elliot was the type of guy that you had been best friends with for as long as you could remember, so you had to just kind of put up with him. He had the same build as me, although he had darker hair and brown eyes. Some people thought that we were brothers, I guess we practically were.

We were both 18, but a lot of the time Elliot acted like an 12 year old boy, who had only just found out about the other gender.

Basically, he was an asshole 99% of the time, like when he called Ivy, "Little Miss Sex on Legs."

"Shut up. We only talked." I replied.

He put his hands up in defence. "So what's her deal anyway?" he questioned.

"Her name is Ivy, she's in first year."

"Cute name, I guess. First year, so she's gel bait then," Elliot raised his eyebrow.

"You're such an ass man!"

"Well technically she is...", he trailed off. "So what are you going to do? Take her out a few times, then fuck her or what?"

I was almost on the verge of punching him. "No. I am not going to do that. I've only talked to her once, besides she seems--." I started.

"--different." Elliot finished.

"Yeah, different." I smiled to myself.

"What the hell is wrong with you Sebastian? You like such a girl! Ooh she's different. At the end of the day, she's got boobs and a vagina. Simple as." Elliot laughed, shaking his head.

I gave up. "Whatever, it doesn't matter."

"You're right there. You coming out tonight? Lacey's coming. You know how much of a thing she has for you. Plus Savannah will be there for me."

I forgot about Lacey. Lacey Strath. She had been interested in me for a few weeks, ever since her boyfriend had dumped her, well cheated on her. I wanted to help her, but I didn't want to 'get' with her. I had told her that.

"Yeah i'll come out. Not for Lacey though. I told you, I am not interested, you can have her." I replied.

"You know you're making a mistake. Every guy wants to sleep with Lacey, and she's offering you her body. I mean seriously?" Elliot exclaimed.

Sometimes he was totally obsessed with girls bodies, he sounded like a pervert.

"Do you want me to come out tonight or are you going to continue to go on about this?" I asked.

"Yeah, I do man. Honestly you do need to sort your head out though!" Elliot walked off, over to the weights.

I guess I did need to sort my head out. I knew that most guys in my year thought that Lacey was hot; it's not that I didn't, I did. But I just didn't see the point with sleeping with someone you didn't like. She may be hot, but nothing compared to Ivy.

Ivy was naturally gorgeous. The whole time I was speaking to Elliot, her name lingered in the back of mind. There was something special about her, I could just tell.

I laughed under my breath. Elliot was right, I had gone mad. I didn't even know this girl. I looked up, noticing Ivy straight away. Shit. Sebastian sort yourself out.

I walked over to the pull-ups bar and tried my best to distract myself with my workout.