Chapter twelve- Ivy

His lips felt warm against mine and i couldn't quite believe that he was kissing me.

Me.

And Sebastian.

Sebastian was freaking kissing me.

I began to kiss him back, my lips parting as they moved with his.

My hand ran up to the back of his head, lacing my fingers through his tangled hair.

Sebastian moved his hand to my cheek, holding my mouth to his; while his other hand pressed into my lower back causing my hips to collide with his.

I went onto my tip-toes so i could sit on my desk and wrap my legs around his muscular waist.

i almost felt possessed by his hands and mouth and tongue. i caught his bottom lip between my teeth.

God this was incredible.

This felt like a dream, apart from every time Sebastian's fingers moved slightly, a new kind of fire started inside me.

All of a sudden my phone got a text, making us both jump.

I looked up at him, grinning my ass off.

His lips were so soft and irresistible. i wanted them again.

I licked my lips, as he stroked a strand of hair behind my ear.

"Ivy, you have no idea how much i wanted to do that." he said.

Me too Sebastian, me too.

I put my finger to his lips. "Shh."

My body felt charged, as he smiled against my lips. I could undoubtedly do this for hours on end. I tightened my fingers in his hair, not wanting there to be any space between us.

His hand moved to the back of my neck and i couldn't help but let out the smallest moan, when his hand grabbed my hair in a messy fist.

Oh Jesus Christ. This is what lust felt like.

Our lips seemed to fit effortlessly together, like they were made for one another.

I reluctantly parted my lips from his, "Sebastian." I said moving my hand to his chest.

"Did you know this was going to happen?" I asked.

Why the hell was i talking? I was perfectly content with kissing the really gorgeous guy, but i had to open my stupid mouth, in more ways than one.

He held my face with his hands, stroking my cheek with one thumb.

"I wanted to kiss you, i knew that." He laughed.

I wanted to do more than that, when i felt his hands on my skin. But i couldn't lose control.

Not again.

I smiled at him, then climbed off the desk.

"Do you want to stay for a while? i mean--you can help me study?" I said.

I didn't want to say the wrong thing around him.

"Sure." He smiled.

Good, i thought.

I walked over to my bed and sat cross-legged where i was originally. I tried to act casual, by picking up my English book.

"What are you studying?" Sebastian asked, coming over to the bed and sitting opposite me.

I probably wont be studying much, with you sat there in front of me. I mean how do you expect a girl to be able to function normally when people with genes that good, are sat in front of you? Meanwhile all you can think about is the fact that, you just had your legs wrapped around him.

I had my legs around him.

I let out a sigh of happiness.

Wait, had he asked me a question?

"Romeo and Juliet. You know the tragic love story of two star crossed lovers." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm guessing you don't believe in love." he joked.

Love? I didn't even know what that was, it's not like i had felt it. Yet.

"I'm not sure really. I don't believe in love at first sight, but i guess you could love someone," I shrugged.

I looked up, feeling him watching me.

Of course, i instantly blushed. "What?" I asked.

"Nothing." He replied.

I didn't like it when people looked at me, but with him it was different. It made me curious as to why he was looking, when he could be looking at people who were so much more attractive.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked again.

Sebastian smiled, "Because, you're beautiful."

I swallowed.

He thought i was beautiful? My heart started to race.

I cleared my throat again, "You think--i'm beautiful?"

"Well let's put it this way, you make it kind of hard not to stare." he replied.

My breath was gone. So was my self control.

I leaned forward and grabbed his t-shirt, pulling him towards me.

Yeah, fuck studying.

He pushed the books of the bed, they hit the floor with a crash.

The crash resembled what my heart felt like. But it was a good sort of feeling.

Scary, but good.

"But in answer to your question, yes i think you're beautiful," he whispered softly against my lips.

I smiled, because that's all i could do.

So for the second time tonight, he closed the gap between us. The gap that i was beginning to hate, because it meant we weren't as close as we could be.

As soon as his lips hit mine, i stopped thinking.

i got lost in the kiss, as my thoughts got lost in my mind.