Chapter nine- Ivy

"He took you to a secret cove and brought you ice-cream!" Carrie screamed in my ear.

"Yeah." I shrugged.

"Don't you 'yeah' me. I know you've been thinking about him all weekend Missy." She replied, wiggling her eyebrows at me. 

So what if i had been thinking about him? I was allowed too.

When a guy nearly kisses you, especially if that guy is really gorgeous. A girl is not going to forget that kind of thing. 

I hit her on the arm. "I have not! It was only ice-cream." I protested.

It wasn't only ice-cream though. It felt like so much more than that.

Carrie could obviously tell that i was lying. 

"You like Sebastian," She teased and began jabbing me with her fingers.

"Shut up. We need to get ready for college." I replied.

I opened the front door, ushering her out of the house. 

We both got into his car. "I barely know him." i said.

"You know enough." She winked.

I smiled in return. I guess i did know him a bit, but i wanted to know him even more. 

I hoped i would see him in college today, as i didn't see him yesterday. 

I wouldn't even know what to say to him, if i did see him. As soon as i see him my tongue would go all funny and nothing would come out. 

There was something wrong with me. 

No guy had ever made me this girly before. I mean i even brushed my hair this morning. Wtf?

Usually i didn't care. 

If only Sebastian wasn't so...amazing. 

The way he smiled and talked, it just made my insides turn to jelly. 

We had arrived at school, i quickly exited the car and headed to art.

"Bye then lovebird!" Carrie shouted.

I waved my hand behind me. 

This was a bit too much enthusiasm for college, i needed to calm down.