5~ The Good Kind Of Bad

~My Favorite Books At Wattpad ..5..~

..5.. The Good Kind Of Bad

          by :- RitaMB

Story Description/Summary :-

Excitement and danger come at a price.

Ms Clarke is rich, bored, and in desperate need of more. Abandoning her humdrum fiancé at the altar, she marries enigmatic stranger Joe Petrozzi on the rebound, though it turns out Joe has secrets, secrets he’ll do anything to keep hidden.

The whirlwind romance is already spinning out of control; a dirty cop, a police cover-up, lies, mistrust and the mysterious Victor all thrown in for good measure as she searches for The Good Kind of Bad in this Neo-Noir thriller.

Note From Me :-

If you read the ..1.. and I mention that's that book is the first book I read under 'paranormal' and ..2.. is the first book I read under 'fantasy', so, here it is the first book that I read under 'mystery/thriller'.

And let me tell you guys this, this book author, really done a great job at making this story so damn mystery and a few part confusing me too.

If you guys are up for a mystery part, go and check this book out and right now, at April 22, the book is on number #65 under 'mystery/thriller' and number #104 for under 'chicklit'.

P/S :-

If I not wrong there suppose to be a sequel after this book and the title is "The Bad Kind Of Good" but somehow if I not wrong, the author of this book remove it and replace it with another book. I don't if that book have thing to do with this book, but I kinda want to read it someday. If you guys want to read it, just go and visit the author page and check for her work and the book title is "Bad Faith".

O(^_^)O