Chapter 41

Chapter 41

Sienna’s POV

Morning comes and I wake up realising I am in bed with Harry. I feel so happy as he sleeps soundly beside me. I turn over gently to face him so I don’t disturb him and I take in his perfect features. He is perfect, he is pure perfection. His hair falls messily over his eyes and his lips are parted slightly as he breathes softly. I don’t think it is possible to care about someone like I do him. I’m determined to make things work now we have worked things out. I block out thoughts of Zayn that creep to the front of my mind reminding me that I have already messed up. I have messed everything up. I can’t believe I have been so stupid not once but twice by sleeping with Zayn. I hate myself for what I have done.

Zayn is attractive there is no denying that but I don’t feel anything for him. The thought of Harry finding out about it makes me feel sick. I can’t let him find out. The feelings I have for Harry are nothing compared to anything I have ever felt before. I can’t help myself though. I can’t help craving attention and I will try to get it anywhere I can no matter the consequences. I can’t be alone and that’s why I always go from one relationship to another. I just want a happy ending but I can’t help looking in other places for it even when I am with someone. That’s why I have never been in a relationship were I haven’t cheated. I cheat because that’s me. I can’t help myself because I am a liar and a cheat. I swear though this time it will be different. I promise I will never hurt Harry again and if things go wrong or we fall out I will fix it. I won’t let it escalate I will fix it there and then. I will not ruin what we have and I just hope nobody else especially Zayn will either.

Harry’s POV

I sit up rubbing my eyes and Sienna isn’t next to me. I slept amazingly last night. It makes such a difference when I get to sleep beside her. I feel like I can finally relax again. I try to come round and I hear the sounds of the shower running from the bathroom that leads off the bedroom. I slowly get up and I stretch as I make my way to the door. I stand at the door watching her shower and wash the soap out of her hair as I stand naked. I can’t help smiling thinking how beautiful she is. She is the most beautiful woman I have ever seen. I almost ruined this, I almost ruined us. How could I have been so stupid? I love her more than anything. I’ve never felt like this before. I thought I was in love before and after that I swore I would never love anyone again but she made that impossible. I don’t think I was even in love before well not like this anyway.

I probably should have walked away and left her for good by now but I never could. I would never be able to follow through with it, not fully. I always get drawn back in to her, she always draws me back in and I don’t have a choice. I can’t leave her now, I am in too deep. I know the real her not the façade she puts up in front of everyone else. I know her inside and all she wants is for someone to look after her and love her. I can give that to her, I can be that person. I will be by her side until the day I die because I want to be with her forever. I’ve been stupid in the past but not anymore. I’m not going to be stupid anymore. I just pray she doesn’t find out what I have done. I can’t be responsible for breaking her heart, I won’t be responsible. I won’t be the guy who hurts her.

"It's rude to stare" I hear her laugh and I chuckle as she stares back at me. I was so lost in my own thoughts I didn’t realise she had seen me. I don’t say a word, I just walk to the shower and I climb inside the cubicle with her. I stare at her big blue eyes, I could get lost in them. I lean in and I kiss her lips. She parts her mouth giving my tongue access to her mouth so I can deepen the kiss. I wrap my arms around her, slipping them down to her bum and I squeeze it lightly. I never knew before her that you could be this attracted to someone. That just the thought of someone could make me hard. She moans as I break apart from her and I immediately move my attention to her neck. I nibble and suck it lightly in the spot that I know she loves. The water pours down on us which only makes this hotter than it already is. I make my way down her body and I start to kiss her around her nipples. She moans as I take one of her nipples in my mouth and I gave it the attention she craves. I lick, suck and bite gently down on her nipple as I squeeze her other tit with my spare hand. She loses control before me which turns me on more. I move away from her breasts as I make me way down her stomach leaving light kisses as I do.

I reach between her legs and I part them making sure I keep hold of her so she doesn’t slip. I start to kiss between her legs as I hit her sensitive spot over and over and I hear her gasp. She can’t resist my touch. I look up at her and her eyes are closed as she enjoys my touch. I replace the kisses with my tongue and I lick and suck her until she is on the brink of losing control but I’m not ready to stop there. I get harder as she moans my name and she throws her head back in pleasure.

I push two fingers inside her and I move them in and out of her gently as I lick and suck her clit. She holds on to the rails in the shower to steady herself and I can tell she is trying desperately to hold on. She doesn’t want to let go not yet but I know she is close. I move my mouth from her and I look up at her as I run my hand up and down myself as I watch her on edge. I love seeing her orgasm. She quickly lets go of the railing and she grabs my hair roughly as she pushes my face back into her. I smirk again her as I continue my assault. "I'm going to come" she moans and I feel her tighten around my fingers. Her body shakes as she throws her head back moaning out in pleasure. I smirk as she orgasms. I don’t waste time I pull my fingers out of her and then I quickly pick her up and she wraps her legs around my waist. I push myself inside her and I thrust in and out of her furiously. She kisses my neck as I continue to slide in and out of her. I can’t hold on as she feels so tight around me and I press myself firmly against her as I release myself inside of her. I stand holding her for a minute as I catch my breath and I never want to let her go. “Morning” I say breathlessly in her ear. She kisses my lips softly “Morning” she smiles. I love her and nobody can make her feel how I make her feel.

Sienna’s POV

I lay in bed wearing Harry’s t-shirt and I watch him. I watch the concentration on his face as he plays on his game console. "Fuck" he says moving closer to the TV screen. I chuckle as I watch him and I feel an overwhelming feeling of love for him. I pray I am never away from him. My phone beeps and I lean over to the bedside table and pick my phone up. I unlock it and I see I have a text message. I open it up and see it’s from Zayn. I instantly tense up and I look at Harry but thankfully he is too engrossed in his game to notice my reaction to the text.

'Any chance I can see you today? Or is he there? x'

I read the text he has sent me and I don’t even want to reply but I can’t risk him ringing me or even worse coming here. He can be persistent when he wants to be.

'No Harry is here we're back together xo'

I respond back to him and I quickly delete all signs of our text exchange. I just hope he doesn’t text me again as I put my phone on silent just to be on the safe side. I put my phone back on the bedside table and I hope he gets the message that I don’t want to see him. Harry swears angrily at the TV as the words ‘Game Over’ show on the screen. He throws the controller in temper and then he crawls up onto the bed until he is led beside me. "Did you lose?" I ask even though I know he did. He nods and rests his head on my stomach so I softly run my hands through his hair. “I love you” he says softly and I feel warmth inside me at his words. "I love you too" I say meaning every word. Harry’s phone goes off and he reluctantly sits up and leans over to his bedside table and picks it up. He lays back down on me and he clicks on his text message. I feel myself tense as I see the sender is Zayn.

'Hey mate fancy a pint in the hotel bar?'

I read the text and I feel angry knowing Zayn is trying to stop Harry and I from being alone together. He is so sly, I hate this. I hate that I have this big secret hanging over me

'Thanks but I'm staying in bed with Sienna were back together ;)'

I watch Harry as he types his response and I wait for him to tell me about the texts. "That’s weird” he says “Zayn text asking if I want to go out" he says. It is weird because Zayn and Harry barely tolerate each other in normal circumstances let alone seeing each other outside of their work commitments. I don’t say a word as I try to suppress my anger. I am furious with Zayn. He needs to take the hint that I am not interested in him and I only used him whilst Harry wasn’t around. I hope he gets the message soon before I have to confront him.