Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Sienna’s POV

I hear my phone ringing and I stare over at my mobile, which lays on top of the cabinet. My hotel suite in LA is huge and I feel lost inside it. I turn away from the cabinet and I ignore the call. I don’t even need to check it, I already know it is him calling me again. He hasn’t stopped calling me all day and I have ignored every single call. Why is he even still calling me? Surely, he is going to get bored soon. Well even if he doesn’t stop calling me I will still ignore him, I’m not going to pick up. I turn my attention back to the line of cocaine, which I have just prepared on the coffee table. The buzz I had clung onto from earlier has slowly disappeared and I want that feeling back. I snort the remaining line of cocaine up my nose and I throw my head back, enjoying the feeling it gives me. I feel an instant buzz and it makes me start to relax. There isn’t anything else that gives me this feeling, this is why I love it.

I finally go over to the cabinet, where my phone rests and I pick it up. It has thankfully stopped ringing now and I click on the call on the screen. I’m not surprised to see his name appear on the screen, Harry. I knew it was him calling, I hadn’t expected it to be anyone else. I know I am cruel for ignoring him and leaving him in limbo about us. I just can’t make myself contact him and I can’t pretend that everything is ok. Everything in me tells me to cut him off now, before it is too late. I couldn’t tell you how many times he has called and text me, since I left him just over a day ago. I just hope he gets the message soon, he has to get it. I’m not enjoying this, I don’t want to ignore him. It cuts me up inside every text I read and every voice mail I listen too. I’m doing this for both of our benefits, he will thank me for this one day. I need to remember that he is just another guy, he is just someone I have used and someone who has occupied my time.

My phone goes off and I see I have yet another voicemail from him. I don’t bother to listen to it this time, there isn’t any point. If I listen to it I will only get irritated hearing him pleading for me to call him. It even irritates me that he hasn’t given up by now, any other guy would have done. It’s like he wants me to hurt him and he enjoys me rejecting him. He must realise I am done now! I switch my phone off, I can’t’ deal with him ringing me over and over again. I know that he isn’t going to give up, not yet.

I hear a soft knock on the door and I walk to it knowing who it is. I open the door and Rachel, my hairdresser, smiles back at me. I don’t smile at her, I just step aside allowing her to enter my suite. “Are you ready for me to do your hair?” she asks. I nod and she places her box of hair wonders down on the table, where my cocaine laid moments ago. I grab a chair from under the dining table and I pull it over to where she is, taking a seat. “What style do you want for the premiere?” she asks “Up or down?” she continues. “Up” I say simply. “Ok” she says, starting to brush my freshly washed hair. She starts her magic on my hair and we stay in silence. I sit thinking about how drunk I will get tonight at the film premiere. I can’t wait to finally let my hair down.

Harry’s POV

I sit at the table, along with the other four guys and we wait for our food to arrive. The last thing I want to do is smile and pretend I am happy, but I haven’t got a choice. We are on set at a photo-shoot, I have already spent most of the day faking a smile and I am glad to finally be having a break. I have faked every moment and after this break I will have to fake it all over again. I stare at my phone, which lays on the table and I feel frustrated as it lays lifeless. There’s been no calls and no texts, nothing from her at all. I’ve been that paranoid that I have even been sending myself text messages, making sure there is nothing wrong with my phone. I feel sick and hurt every time the texts come through. Why is she ignoring me? What have I done to make her hate me?

I have thought about the last time I saw her and analysed every second of that last day together. I have tried to remember if I have said or done something that would push her to the point of completely ignoring me. I can only think that I was too full on for her. Oh fuck, why was I so full on? I shouldn’t have said anything to her about me not seeing any other girls! I should have kept my stupid thoughts to myself! I hate myself right now, I fucking hate myself!

I start to feel more down and depressed as every second passes by. I hear Zayn start to tap his fingers on the table and I stare at his hands. I watch his fingers in what feels like slow motion as he taps them and the noise cuts through me tap by tap. I try to ignore the noise and block it out, I can’t though. I am on the edge and he is about to tip me over it. I’m angry and agitated, I feel my anger starting to boil over. I know I am going to lose it and I fight to keep my temper at bay. He keeps tapping his fingers and he starts humming, oblivious to how much he is irritating me. The sound cuts through my ears and I am seconds from flipping as he continues to make this unnecessary noise. I glare at him, urging him to stop. He doesn’t notice and as I stare at everyone else, they all seem unfazed by the noise he is making. I try counting to ten in my head, hoping it will calm me down.