Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Sienna's POV

My head is booming, when I wake up the next morning. It’s a feeling I am use to now, considering I have a hangover every day. I suddenly realise there are arms wrapped around my waist and my body stiffens as soon as I realise it. I reluctantly look over my shoulder and I see Harry, he is sleeping soundly behind me. I start to feel sick, memories start to fill my mind from what we did last night. Fuck! Why did I do this? Why did I have sex with him? My whole body tenses under his hold and I can’t take it anymore. I can’t let him hold me anymore, I quickly slip out of his grip and I get up off the bed. I stay rooted to the spot beside the bed and I just stare at him, sleeping soundly. I can’t cope with this, I can’t deal with it. My stomach starts to churn and I rush to the bathroom, going as quickly as my legs will take me. I quickly shut the door behind, making sure I’m not too loud and I rush to the toilet bowl. I kneel down in front of it and I immediately bring up the contents of my stomach. My eyes water and sting, I cough everything up, until I have nothing left inside of me. I push my hair out of my face and I grab some tissues, wiping my mouth with them. I eventually stand up, throwing the tissue into the toilet and then I flush the evidence away. I stand in front of the mirror and I stare at myself. My face is pale and all I want to do is punch my own reflection.

Why am I so stupid?

I have always known better than to mix business with pleasure, it’s a huge mistake to make. I know that this sort of thing never goes well. I need to clean myself up, so I start by brushing my teeth and then I take a shower. I can smell Harry’s scent on my skin and I hate it. I start to scrub my skin clean, trying to wash him away, but it doesn’t work. I feel like his scent is engraved on my skin and it is stuck up my nose. I spend longer than I should have in the shower, I tried to get clean, but I had to give up in the end. It was no use, he has tarnished me and that isn’t just going to go away.

I quietly creep out of the bathroom, once I am finished in the shower. I go back into the bedroom and I quickly look for my clothes, so I can get dressed. I grab a bra and some panties from my drawer, quietly putting them on. I go to my wardrobe, making sure I check that Harry is still asleep, and thankfully he is. I grab the first items I see which are black jogging pants and a simple black vest. I drag them on quicker than I have ever got dressed before. I rummage quietly through my shoe collection, finding my black converse and I put them on as well. I towel dry my hair, brushing it into a messy ponytail. I don’t care what I look like today, I know I look like shit and I feel it too. I take one last look at Harry sleeping soundly in my bed, I grab my phone from the side and I walk out of the bedroom. I make my way towards the door to leave and I can’t help thinking about the mini bar in the room. I can’t resist the temptation of it, I rush over to it and I pull out every miniature alcoholic beverage inside. I down the drinks one by one, feeling relief wash through me as I do. I place the bottle back in the mini bar, once they are empty, so the evidence is hidden. I walk out of the suite, heading to Steve’s suite to start my day. The last thing I want is to be there when Harry wakes up.

Harry's POV

I take a seat beside Louis and the other three sit beside him at the opposite side to me. We all sit watching Sienna practicing her set for the tour, on stage. I focus on the concentration on her flawless face, she’s hot. She follows the choreographers dance moves, learning the dance moves, along with her team of dancers. I literally can’t take my eyes off her, she is beautiful. She is gorgeous, even without make up on, which makes me like her even more. I still can’t believe I got to have sex with her last night. I am in the envy of every man here, well I would be if they even knew about it. It doesn’t even feel real, I woke up this morning and she was gone. My phone woke me up by ringing and when I looked for her, she had left. There was no trace or sign of her, if I hadn’t woken up in her bed, I would have thought it was just a dream. I was expecting her to text me to tell me she had to rush off, but I got nothing. She looks over at me, she catches my eye and I smile at her, but she quickly looks away. I get no signs from her and now I am confused. Should I be concerned?