Epilogue Part One

Epilogue – Part One
Bailey's Pov

I was sitting on the couch waiting for him to get home; the fight last night was bad enough for him to leave and stay the night at his brothers. This wasn't exactly how I thought our relationship would be less than two months into our marriage.

"I'm sorry." Julian's voice startled me and he was standing there looking as embarrassed as I felt. "This was my fault and I make no excuses; I should have told you sooner."

"I shouldn't have reacted like that. I'm so sorry." Seeing him, I thought I could do this but I felt terrible and his eyes softened, just like they always did when I was crying or upset.

"This isn't your fault and it's a big deal; I was hoping to talk her out of it," Julian was set to leave in three days to go on tour and he just dropped a bomb on me last night. This would be a nine month tour; not three. Nothing could just ever go right in our lives; this was the worst time for him to tell me this too. "I should have told you sooner; are we okay?" He asked and I shook my head,

We were very much not okay. What I said last night; I should never use those words against anyone; let alone my husband. It was childish and immature no matter the circumstances.

"I don't know." He waited until three days before he left to tell me he would be gone almost six months longer than he told me he would be.

"Please talk to me; I tried to get her to let it go. I tried to tell her no and she kept pushing. She got everyone else to agree to it and with all the crap I've pulled; I don't have too much of a say anymore. I cost them a lot." He was under obligation to them and with how long his album was delayed and all they put up with from him; I could understand. But just because I understood didn't mean I had to like it.

If I would have known we could have just got married next year; I would have had more time to plan the wedding and he would have been gone anyway. Now he would be gone for so much; for almost our whole first year as a married couple.

"You're going to hate me." There was so much more that needed to be discussed before he left and I didn't know how to say all of this.

"How could I ever hate you?" He came closer and I shook my head. I didn't want anything between us before he left but I don't know if we could work through all of this before he left.

"Because you trusted me and I let you down." Shit just kept coming up in our lives; why did I think marriage would stop that? Granted the girls had all backed off, Carissa was being great and Calvin now knew Julian was daddy. But it was still just one thing after another. We should be able to be stronger than this but I didn't know if we could be.

"You didn't let me down." He was alarmed when I broke down and started bawling; stressing myself out enough to nearly make myself sick. "Calm down pretty girl; what's wrong?" But I couldn't calm down, not anymore, not after last night. I was freaking out and stressing; his tour couldn't have come at a worst time. We were just married and I wasn't ready to have him go away for months at a time; I still couldn't sleep right without him beside me, still had the nightmares.

"I can't do this, I'm not ready, I wasn't ready." There was too much and I pushed for it and now I'm panicking because I just I'm not ready for all of this.

"Bailey; please don't." He came to me and I backed away from him.

"No; this is too much. You were right, we should have waited. I was the one in the wrong, pushing for something we're both not ready for and now you're leaving me." I was a fucking mess and every time he tried to get close to me I backed away from him until he was almost chasing me around the living room.