[Chapter Sixty-Five] Where He Plays A Show

Okay, i know we all adore these two and are happy they're getting married..... But i'm suffocating in wedding planning Haha

And i'm sure that i can find at least a thousand of you who feel the same. So more music! :D

Chapter Sixty-Five – Where He Plays A Show
Julian's Pov

With all the anxiety in our lives, this was best and worst time to be playing this show. Finally the wedding was set for now and we could enjoy life again. Bailey had lost weight again because she wasn't eating and it wasn't healthy for her to be getting so sick. Guilt clutched me because I knew I was part of the problem.

I have put her through absolute hell the last year; fuck it was more like our entire relationship. The mistakes I've made should have been enough to send her running; she put up with me when I was a dick in rehab and through the whole ugly downward spiral until I cheated on her.

But instead of hating me, she put up with even more shit to be with me. The news on me has been a lot of past sex partners wanting to show up now; honestly I didn't remember most of them very well and it killed me that they were all telling the truth about me.

She doesn't think I notice; but I see a lot more than she knows. She wakes up in the middle of the night crying or crys in her sleep for Lacey; it breaks my heart seeing her like that, knowing there is absolutely nothing I can do to bring her back for her; for us.

I should have made her wait, I should have waited to propose to begin with. Roberts told me she shut down and won't talk about Lacey anymore; I'm not even sure he was supposed to tell me that. Bailey wants to pretend she wasn't real and that losing her was just some kind of thing she read about in a book.

She doesn't want me to know; which is one of the worst parts. She's going to be my wife, that is something that is very much real and she needs to treat me like her husband and not some guy who won't be here next year.

We were going to have to sit down and talk about a lot of things because if she can't open up to me about her feelings I refuse to allow her to open up her body and soul like she's about to. I don't give two fucks; I will postpone this wedding. After this show because I don't think either of us could get through this in conflict.

That's right, Bailey was being semi forced to perform tonight. Okay mostly forced; half from me and half from Kara.

"Julian." A group of people were there when I turned around; I haven't seem most of them in three or four years.

"Hey." The best I could give them was a warm smile. These guys have seen me at my complete worse addict wise. Kara told me they were all coming back and I didn't believe her. Honestly; I was a fucking prick to them and they deserved better.

"So I hear you're going to be a lot more fun now that you have a girl to kick your ass." And here it starts, but a fair point.

"She does something worse; silent treatment after telling me how disappointed she is in my life choices. Words are brutal." I'd take a kick in the ass any day over that.

"Sounds like my wife. Speaking of wife, congrats man. Before you know it you're going to have small humans running around." Without meaning to I cringed a little on that one. Not that I wasn't ready for that, but bringing that up around her would not be good.

"Do me a favor and don't mention kids to her." No need to freak her out. We would be very very careful. I've had sex with a lot of women and don't have any, I was more than capable of practicing safe sex.

"She want them?" If I wasn't mistaken they all had children.

"Yeah, but she just turned twenty-two. She's barely ready to be a wife and we have a pain in the ass fifteen year old already." There were days where I thought I could actually kill that kid. She was good practice though; god help me if Bailey and I had a girl one day though.