[Chapter Two] Where Half Truthes Meet Lies

Chapter Two — Where Half Truths Meet Lies
Julian's Pov

I woke up and was disappointed that Bailey wasn't there so I could hold her just a little bit longer, I sat up and my arm hurt a little but it wasn't bad, I went to the living room and jumped a little seeing her sitting on the couch.

She had her phone in her hands and her legs tucked under her, her chin resting on her knees.

Something was wrong.

"Bailey what's wrong?" I asked her and she threw what I thought was her phone in my direction but it was really mine and I felt more than a little sick. I shut it off and went over to her and she got up.

"Don't touch me." she said angrily.

"This was two fucking years ago! You had no right to go digging into my past like this" I said feeling angry as well.

"You lied to me." she crossed her arms and I did the same

"No I didn't." I didn't lie; I just didn't tell her everything.

"Yeah well you also didn't tell me the truth and that feels a lot like a lie." And she left damn it. I punched the wall because I was never going to be able to have a normal life because there were so many damn skeletons in my closet, and naked ones at that.

I picked up my phone and cringed seeing it, she was underneath me and her blood red nails were digging into my back as I fucked her, she didn't need to see this and I wish she hadn't.

I barley remembered this, I sat there and watched the whole thing and was disgusted with myself for it, I couldn't believe I had done this and even after watching it I still don't really remember, I was too damn high at the time.

I went to go find her and went right into her apartment, finding her in the kitchen baking, like she always did when she was upset.

"I'm sorry." I didn't think she should be looking into my past but at the same time I should have told her.

"I asked because I didn't want to be ambushed by this shit later. I know you did a whole lot of things you're not proud of and I know it's public and I know it's not who you are but it's hard to remember all that when you purposely keep things from me. Did you want me to find all this out later by some sight or publicity from the movie. This is why you didn't want me to google." She said and I felt bad.

She did have a point there, she should have heard it from me, I should have just told her because if she didn't look into it, she would have been ambushed and that wasn't fair to her, she was going to be putting up with a lot of things for me, for us, and the least I could do was try to prepare her for it.

"Yes, it's why I didn't want you looking into Kimberly and me. I'm sorry, I should have told you but I don't want you to think even less of me because of this." She had the video on her phone and I grabbed it from her.

Kimberly's moans played from the device and I heard the not so nice things I was saying to her, her fake naked body was partly showing and she pushed me onto my back and I shut it off.

"How much did you watch?" I asked her and she braced her palms on the counter and looked down at it and her voice was so soft I almost didn't catch what she said.

"All of it." I took a deep breath because I was angry, for one she didn't need to fucking be watching that and for two, it should have been enough to know there was a sex tape, it was completely intrusive for her to watch it.

"You had no right to do that, damn it." I snapped at her and her angry eye met mine.

"I had every right to." she was calmer than I was