[Chapter Fifty-One] Where He Imagines A Future

As some of you have seen via Twitter and Facebook, someone near to my heart passed away two days ago. I've known her since i was a year old and she passed too early at only fifty-three. Thank you all for the supports and the lovely comments on here to my message i sent out about loss. 

You guys mean so much to me. 

Rest In Peace Colleen <3 

It also helped to write about it, so if you're in the same boat at me or just want to read a little something.. the link to the writing i did about grief on prose is on my FB and Twitter.. As well as the external link.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Fifty-One – Where He Imagines A Future
Bailey's Pov

It's been a hectic couple of weeks. Julian was having a hard time coping with what happened and there was a new baby in the family. Fredrick was absolute perfection. He had Caleb's brown eyes and Kylie's dark brown hair that contrasted in a cute way with his pale and still pink skin.

I don't think Kylie's slept in two weeks and may be on the verge of murdering Caleb from sleep deprivation, but she loved that little boy.

I was relieved when Julian decided to leave the house and take Mia to the museum, for two weeks he hadn't left except to go to therapy. He was doing seven different sessions a week. Mondays he met with Kate and had started a group session for his suicide attempt, not that he's opened up much about it yet, and then we had our group session together for drug addiction.

By the time he got home after that one, he was emotionally drained and he usually sat on the couch and watched some TV. On Monday's we didn't push him anymore than that. He would take two days off to think about his Monday's therapy before meeting with Robert for a session Thursday and then he had his back to back group sessions for drugs and then alcohol addiction on Friday.

Robert would come over on Saturdays and I would make lunch while we talked about what Julian was comfortable with me knowing. Kind of like a weekly summary before he started all over again and then he would spend Sunday's with either Mia and I or it would be like today where he just took Mia out.

He was really busy with that and it was a good thing he didn't have any tours or movies going on right now or he would never sleep. He was already running himself to exhaustion trying to keep up with his album, but he was doing a great job with it.

I was torn between being concerned that he was trying to do too much and that he never had much down time and happy that he cared enough to push forward with his life and that he had so much of not just a distraction, but help as well.

It was my turn to keep being strong for him until he could for himself.

It made what we had work, he was strong when I was at my weakest and he helped me through it all and pushed me to become a better person and that's what I was doing for him right now. He not only hit rock bottom but he fell from his highest point right on his face when he did it. He had to find out the excruciatingly hard way that he didn't want to die.

Just because someone didn't want to die, it didn't mean that they suddenly were overjoyed about living either. Julian had to take it one step at a time, wearing concrete shoes at times. I've barely been out a year and so much has happened in that short time already.

Life had a funny way of working itself out sometimes.

Like with Macy, she's spent the last ten months in rehab. I didn't realize how deep she was into the drugs or how much worse it got when I went. Robert had been great with her and while I didn't get to visit as much as I would have liked, she called to talk to me when she needed me.