[Chapter Fifty-Nine] Where Things Are Cleared Up

So as i go along, i'll be posting photos into a Julian and Bailey album on my Facebook that inspire their wedding. From dress, bridesmaid dresses, flowers, cake and photos of their venue... you can see all that inspired their wedding there. 

Chelsraindrops@gmail.com 

you can search that and it will pull it up. 

I'm not one for posting photos on here any more because it's too hard to keep track of them. That will also be the best place to see updates on any story i write on any platform.  

Chapter Fifty-Nine – Where Things Are Cleared Up
Bailey's Pov

"Thank you for welcoming me into your home, I've heard a lot about you." Dorian spoke as soon as they left the dining room.

"I wish I could say the same, but I'm sure you can understand why I haven't." Therapy was private. It took a lot of courage to go and even more to talk to strangers about the most vulnerable time in your life. Suicide is a tough topic.

"I appreciate his discretion. I should probably tell you-" But I cut him off, it could be classified as rude, but I didn't want him to make himself uncomfortable.

"No, you don't need to tell me anything. You don't know me and I understand that you are a private person. I respect that and when you word it as you should probably it tells me that you feel a need to because I asked you to dinner; you don't need to." He didn't owe me an explanation.

"You know, don't you?" He asked and I nodded.

"Julian's other group session I attend with him for previous addicts." Also something that was far from a secret.

"My daughter died of cancer three months ago, she was only four." Sometimes I felt like I lived in a vortex of misery, hearing sad stories and heartbreaking things like the words he just spoke. But drugs are what pulled me into it so it also made sense.

"I'm sure you've heard how sorry people are enough times to make you sick; I am sorry for your loss though and for your pain." If I brought a child into this world and lost them I would be devastated.

"I just wanted to say thank you though, I know that you didn't know and I truly appreciate the company and invitation; my wife and I divorced before she passed because her treatments were hard on our relationship; as soon as Laura died she had no reason to stay. It's been a lonely three months." He didn't look away when he told me that, I didn't expect his honesty or for him to share that with me; I was at a loss for words. "I'm sorry; I didn't mean to burden you." When I said nothing he began to backtrack.

"You didn't; I just wish there was something I could say or do to help." In this moment, I couldn't think of a single thing that could.

"You have Bailey, more than you realize." He made me curious and left me wondering what he was like before his daughter got sick. He seemed very warm and inviting deep down, just from the glimpse I've gotten, I'm sure that would be confirmed if I spent more time around him.

Sometimes I was naïve though and I knew it; I always wanted to see the best in everyone and I wanted to believe that all people were good but sometimes that clearly wasn't the case. Not everyone was a good person and I put up with a lot of bad before learning to surround myself with the kinds of people I have now.

The best thing I did for myself was make friends with the right people. You surround yourself with the people that are like the person you want to be and they help to make you that person. I'm not talking about the fame or the record contract I now have, but the attitudes.