[Chapter Twelve] Where The B*tch Shows Her Face

Chapter Twelve - Where The B*tch Shows Her Face
Bailey's Pov

Julian tried to stop me from looking at it but Kylie was the one who told me I needed to see it, they got into a fight about it but I took it from him anyway and I just stared at the cover.

Drew came over and so did Kenna, they wanted to know if I was okay but I wasn't. There wasn't a single part of me that was okay with this.

'Ex-girlfriend Macy Cartwright opens up about Bailey's secret Heroin addiction'

There were so many things wrong with this headline, ex-girlfriend my ass and it was there now. Julian told me not to but I looked at the other ones anyway and I felt like my life was crashing down.

I knew it was going to happen, I knew what they would say but it still hurt to see it, I was after his money, that my parents would be ashamed of me.

Well that one's not fucking new; they've been ashamed of both Me and Drew our whole lives.

The one that pissed me off was one about how I was just this huge slut so I guess Julian and I fit together, that was offensive to both of us. I didn't even realize I had done it until the coffee mug shattered against the wall and everyone got quiet.

"I'm sorry, I need to clean that up." I rushed to the kitchen to get towels and a broom to clean up the glass when Julian wrapped his arms around me to stop me.

"Don't worry about it pretty girl, I got it."

"No I did it, let me clean it up." I struggled against him and Drew took the things from my hands

"I got it." he left me alone with Julian in the kitchen and I refused to let this get to me anymore.

"I'm fine." I tried to get away from him again and this time he let me go but he didn't let me leave the room.

"Don't do that." He stepped in front of me so I couldn't leave again

"Do what? I'm fine, it doesn't matter." I crossed my arms defensively wanting so badly for that to be true, but it hurt. I know that they didn't matter but to see that, for the world to be able to see that, it fucking sucked.

"You know who you are and you know that you're not a slut Bailey. Your fucking parents don't matter but you have to accept that you were an addict, you can't hide from that." That angered me

"Like you are!" I yelled at him

"Excuse me, I'm not hiding from anything." Yes he was.

"Is that why you refuse to write anything, why you don't play or sing or do anything but work, even when you're with me you're not."

"That's not fair." His jaw tensed

"Yes it is! You're afraid and you're hiding. You don't want to face this shit any more than I do. I'm going through all of this for you and you can at least be the slightest bit sympathetic to it. I wouldn't be painted as a whore if I wasn't with you and the world wouldn't know I was a heroin addict either. But here you are just saying to get over it?" I was angry that he didn't care that I was going this so we could be together.

I was giving up all my privacy and subjecting myself to this bullshit because I loved him.

"You're right, it's all my fucking fault." He stormed out of the room and I jumped hearing the apartment door slam shut as he left. I didn't want to deal with anyone else so I just left too and went back to my place leaving Kylie, Kenna, Drew and Caleb there.

I was angry with him and with myself because it felt like things were in the process of falling apart and I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't take all the bad and I couldn't emotionally handle fighting with him either.