[Chapter Thirteen] Where He Proves His Love

Chapter Thirteen - Where He Proves His Love
Julian's Pov

"Because I love you." loving her and doing what was best for her and for us was my reason for a lot of things because if I was doing that then I was doing the right thing for myself as well. I couldn't stand them bashing her the way that they did and my agents were split on it, he thought it was a bad idea while she was fine with it, saying they could control the situation then.

I had gone to them and promised them an exclusive story which was dumb that to them I was so important that they jumped at the chance for it.

I told them about my drug use and how Bailey and I met in rehab, they asked questions about her and I was clear that she wasn't some random girl I was sleeping with, she wasn't a fling and we were serious. I came clean about my addiction and that was one of the hardest things I've had to do, I could have had a little longer of peace or denied it but I wouldn't let her go through it alone, not when it was for me and because of me.

"You didn't have to do that, they would have left you alone a little longer." I was leaning in the doorway to the bedroom and she was standing in the hall watching me.

"When you hurt I hurt pretty girl. I wasn't letting you go through it alone and this way we can just get it over with and hopefully soon we can just move on with our lives." I didn't want to be the center of attention, it was irritating.

The thing that really sucked was that in order for me not to be dealing with this, someone else would have to be in this misery.

"Anything else you're not telling me?" she asked me and I just started at her because there was and I don't know how she's going to react to it.

"I plead the fifth." I went into the room and started stripping; something I knew would get her to pretty much run the other direction and buy me some time so I took a shower too even though we both knew I always took one in the morning before I left.

I came out in a towel and she was sitting on the bed, she looked up at me and averted her eyes nearly falling over herself to get out of the room so I could change and that made me crack a smile. She came back in slowly and realizing that I was clothed again she sat on the bed and waited patiently for me to talk but I pretended not to notice.

"Julian." She said in that tone that reminded me of my mother.

"Yes baby?" I asked her and she frowned, clearly not impressed

"What are you hiding?" she asked

"A lot of things, I recorded my third song though." I tried to distract her and it wasn't really working.

"Why do you feel like you can't tell me?" hurting her was the last thing I wanted to do but there were some things I didn't want to talk about yet or that I don't think she was ready to know.

There were some things that I wanted to be a surprise and some things that I needed to find a gentle way to tell her, there were also some things she needed to discover for herself.

"In time baby, it's nothing really important and it's nothing like the sex tape or any of that bullshit." She looked annoyed but then again she always did lately.

"Are you ever going to sing for me?" that was another thing I knew really bothered her and I don't know why I couldn't just do it, I know I promised her that I would I just haven't been able to bring myself to do it.

The thought of singing in front of her was terrifying, what if she hated it?

She would hear soon enough though.

"This last one I recorded it going to be first to be released." We just finalized it all today

"When's that?" she asked