Honeymoon Part One

So this is long... like really long. Enjoy. :D

Honeymoon – Part One 
Julian's Pov

Our reception was a blast and it was a huge show that mixed with an even bigger party. By the time Bailey and I left we should have been exhausted. She was giggling like she had been the one consuming alcohol and wide awake. There was a dozen ways I could help her with that; so many ways I could drain that energy and leave her exhausted.

She was looking everywhere as the limo brought us to the hotel and she had changed back into her first dress for us to leave in. She was distracted enough that she didn't realize my raging erection and how fucking hard it was to keep my hands to myself.

She made a choice and I would respect that.

The driver opened the door and I helped her out of the limo. Her heels made her a good six inches taller; her lips six inches closer. The hotel room I booked was the one we stayed in last time we were in New York; the entire city at our feet.

She went directly to the window and continued to watch in amazement. My amazement matched hers but the buildings and lights weren't what I cared about watching.

She turned around with a smile on her face and it dropped. Not like she was upset but like she was realizing for the first time that this was our wedding night. She's never really let me see what she has under those clothes. Swimsuits didn't give me the effect that taking her clothes off did. Those times where she let me pull her shirt off; I have never had a harder time controlling myself.

"Mrs. Leeson." She smiled as I addressed her that way. After they left I had them scatter rose petals around the hotel, all the way to the bed. It was cheesy but she did love it.

"I'm really your wife now, aren't I?" She still couldn't believe it; neither could I.

"Yeah pretty girl, you're my wife now." The thought caused a fluttering in my stomach; no matter how fucking lame that sounded. The thought of being her husband made me happy and nervous. This marriage thing was obviously new to both of us and I hoped that I could be the husband she deserved. That started with controlling myself and holding her all night long.

"I love you." Those words were music to my ears. She came over to me when I held a hand out for her and she didn't hesitate to kiss me. Her hair still looked near perfect somehow and now that the night was over I could tangle my fingers in it. Her tongue dominated mine until I could get her under control.

"I love you more." Her nose pressed to mine before I kissed it.

"I'm sorry." She instantly went to guilt and I shook my head.

"No; you don't get to be guilty tonight. You don't need to sorry. I love you for you and I married you because of that." But she got more frustrated.

"You've given me so much I should at least stop being a coward and give you what you want tonight." What I wanted was for to be happy.

"What I want is for you to remove those tears from your eyes. You know that kills me. You don't need to cry. Bailey I didn't marry you to have sex with you; I married you to spend my life with you and we have time for that." She growled in frustration which left me looking at her like she could attack.

"I just want to make you happy." She needed to come to terms with herself. Our wedding happened fast and I understood not being ready.

"You make me happier than I've ever been in my life, Bailey. Do I look unhappy?" She studied me before shaking my head.

"Okay." She wiped at her eyes and calmed down.

"Go get changed. I'm pretty sure we can catch some kind of crime show marathon." Maybe; it was late. But if not then we use the gaming station that came with the room to sign into something. One perk of an expensive room was the best things.