[Chapter Forty-Three] Where She Messes Up

I hit my goal... 125K followers by Christmas! <3 <3

Best gift ever! 
XOXO Chellsey.

Chapter Forty-Three – Where She Messes Up
Bailey's Pov

"Damn it Lucca! I fucking told you that this would happen." I yelled as I barged in through his door, he had been ignoring all my calls and texts; he knew exactly what I was here about. I didn't bother knocking as I walked right into his living room; he wasn't in there nor his room and I finally found him in the kitchen.

"Yeah, I get it." He was holding the left side of his face and he moved his hand away for me to see before holding it again.

"Jesus, what happened?" I asked as I took in the bruising on his face and he gestured to look behind me. I turned around to see Julian standing in the entry way with his arms crossed and he looked furious.

"Bailey." He acknowledged me.

"You hit him?" I asked angry, I don't care how mad he was; he had no right to attack Lucca like that.

"Yes." I wanted to hit him right back right now, but instead I went to the freezer and grabbed some ice for his face and I noticed the slight bruising on Julian's right hand, hands that fisted as I took care of Lucca.

He groaned as I put ice on his face and flinched away from either the ice or the pain. Lucca was fit, he had muscles and he was attractive, he was a male model after all, which is probably the only thing that saved him when it came to a hit from Julian.

Even with how much Lucca works out and keeps in shape, his size is nothing compared to Julian.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I glared at Julian but his eyes showed zero remorse at what he had done to his friend.

"You're supposed to be my best friend, so fuck you Lucca." He said and Lucca sighed. What was throwing me off was that Lucca didn't even seem angry about it.

"I know." He looked miserable and he was cringing as I pushed slightly on his face. I left him for a minute to get some pain killers, which would hopefully help at least a little bit.

"So you're with him now." It didn't sound like a question, it seemed like he had already made his mind up about Lucca and I based off a fucking magazine.

"It's none of your business, Julian. We aren't together anymore." I yelled at him instead of just answering his question; which was wrong and I knew it, I should have just answered his question. I was just making things worse, but I was furious that he would attack his best friend.

"What business do you have telling me we're going to get back together, kissing me and telling me you fucking love me than Bailey? You're a heartless bitch sometimes, you know that?" Ouch, that actually really hurt, but I couldn't help but think that maybe Lucca and I deserved it a little bit.

I looked down at the paper with three pictures on it, three pictures that were killing him right now; three pictures of Lucca and I together.

"It's not what you're thinking." Wasn't that what everyone said in this situation?

What's even worse? Two of them were with his lips on mine. I didn't know anyone was around to take them, but we should have been more careful.

"Not what I'm thinking? What I'm thinking is my fucking best friend is seeing my girlfriend behind my back. Oh wait; you've made it more than clear we aren't together, that's right. You just get to string me alone and make me hate myself for my actions when you're screwing around with my best fucking friend!" I jumped when he yelled at me, I could count on one hand the amount of times Julian has been directly angry with me.