[Chapter Seventy-Five] Where They Throw A Party

is anyone ready for their reception that's going to be AWESOME? 
Who's still like.. i can't believe they're married! Because i wrote the book and still can't believe it haha. 

Chapter Seventy-Five – Where They Throw A Party 
Bailey's Pov

They fixed my makeup but when we were meant to enter together; he wasn't there.

"Where is He?" Sonja merely shrugged before opening the door. As soon I walked through I could see him, up on stage with his band; a microphone in his hand. This song I knew instantly; I loved country music. Tim McGraw and Faith Hill

"Better than I was, more than I am, and all of this happened, by taking your hand. And who I am now is who I wanted to be, and now that we're together, I'm stronger than ever I'm happy and free. Oh it's a beautiful thing don't think I can keep it all in. But if you ask me why I've changed, all I got to do is say your sweet name." Second verse, that part got me and now I know why they half ass fixed my makeup. Melina came up beside me and took my hand.

The whole groom serenading the bride is something that people joke about doing but don't ever really do. When the song was over I was a mess.

"Tim McGraw and Faith Hill have been married twenty years now. A music power couple who are good people. They don't let the traveling tear them apart and they make music together, perform together. They have a marriage I want with you, Bailey. For the rest of my life, I want you to know that you are first; none of this matters if I don't have you" I could blubber and cry and be that girl who cried her entire wedding day; or I could get myself together and stop having to fix my makeup.

He was a musician but now, so was I. So if he wanted to take it back with love songs from the mid to late nineties; I had one for him too. He helped me up on stage and I talked to the DJ; we would be doing karaoke later and he had the song I wanted. Because you loved me; Celine Dion. It was a big song; one he was surprised I would sing but I was confident.

For back-up Kylie grabbed another microphone and it was perfect. Her and I could hit the notes; something I never thought I would ever be able to do. I guess you can add one more thing he's given me in my life; a career that I'm growing to love.

After the song I gave the microphone back and Kylie jumped to the center of the stage. Kylie and his band had both asked if they could perform a song for the two of us; I admit I wasn't too keen on the idea at first, but we agreed.

They both picked them; we had no idea what our first dance would be too; we just had to have faith in the people we loved. My makeup artist stepped in for a minute to do a quick touch up and she was out. This was a moment they would be taking a lot of photos and I didn't want to look like I put on cheap makeup and walked through a storm.

Julian took my hand and put his other on my back. Damn it Kylie; I refused to fucking cry yet again. But that chorus; It was perfect; you say it best, when you say nothing at all. It was true; Julian didn't have to tell me he loved me, I could see that he did. When he smiled at me I knew it was genuine. His eyes told me he was here, he wasn't going anywhere. He held me through the pain and when the drama with the press got too bad. There was no definition that could describe that. The word love couldn't even touch how we felt. It was an undying passion; an unconditional commitment.

The band's song was next; but first I had to make a disappearing act. That gave them time to get ready. They were touching up my makeup fully now as my friends helped me pull this dress off me and slipped me into my next one.

This fucking dress was heavy, having it off was a bit of a relief. Julian asked one thing of me tonight and I would put it back on when we left; if he picked that one over this one. The guilt I felt at me decision was intense, I wanted to give him the perfect honeymoon; he's given me everything. A home, a family, the opportunity to have money as no boundary in our daily life or this wedding.