Chapter 49: Busy Bee

This chapter's Give Back Shout out goes to.... myrshaVanessDeGuzman because she has been so supportive of me since the very beginning! She favorites each and every one of my chapters after she reads them which is amazing!! She's uber nice so you should go check out her profile and maybe even leave her a follow! Thank you Myrsha!

I woke up the latest I have in a while. Eight o' clock am. Victory!

Getting up I opened my closest up and grabbed a white nike shirt then thew on some black booty shorts. After getting ready I went downstairs to have breakfast.

"Hey Livy Liv guess what!?" I texted as I made myself a bowl of captain crunch.

"Don't ever say that... Like ever again. 😂 But what!!???" Liv texted back.

"I'm on break so we're gonna have to hang out sometime 🎉"

"Yes!! Text me when you pick a day!"

"I will I'm pretty busy... But I'll make time 😎😂"

"You do that Katie 😂"

"So whatcha doing?"

"Laying in bed, you?"

"I'm eating my captain crunch. While texting you. Plus hurrying so I'm not late for my private 😂" I texted

"Liv you there?"

"Hello?"

"You alive?"

She probably fell asleep she's on break too and she probably has nothing to do today. I was super excited to give Liv her gift I've had it for quite a while.

It was a phone case custom made that had lots of pictures of us together in tiny squares. In the middle of the case it says, Forever. I also got her a pair of sunglasses, and a thirty dollar Starbucks gift card.

When I was all ready for dance, my mom dropped me off at the studio. I went right into studio B with Gia.

It was weird how other studios come here to take a class, or tour the studio, or just come here and watch us dance. However that's exactly what was happening.

A large group of girls were gathered on the bleachers watching everything that was going on in the open glass studios. Which was every dance room except for  studio C.

They took pictures, and videos as I danced it was very odd, but I'm okay with it.

Gia and I worked on tap. I learned this tap routine which was quite advanced but I loved it. Tap was always one of my favorites.

-

"Good work." Gia gave me a high five after the private was finished.

"Thank you." I replied out of breath.

"See you later Kit Kat." Gia joked.

"Okay." I rolled my eyes giving a slight laugh as I pulled the glass door open. She will not let the Kit Kat thing go.

When I exited some of the girls from the bleachers swarmed me. "Hey I'm Jamie!" "I'm Caroline!" "I'm Jesse!" They all started talking to me at once.