Chapter 15: Vegas Fun

We all into M&M world and it was a candy wonderland! Pastel colors is all the eye can see. It even smells good. "Oh my gosh! There is a wall of M&M's!" Mackenzie says happily as we take a look around.

"Girls go pick out some M&M's I'll pay for everything!" Abby says with a smile on her face.

"Really!" Jojo asks excitedly.

"Absolutely!" Abby confirms motioning us to go. The moms and Abby talk to each other as they took a look around the store. While as us girls walk around wide eyed and excited.

"Oh we can mix the flavors from the M&M wall and put them in these containers!" I exclaim grabbing a container.

"I'm there!" Kendall grins also grabbing a container. We all grab a container and used the sharpie that was attached to the wall to write our names on our containers. Soon all of us were mixing the different flavors of M&M's into our containers.

I decided to fill mine up with Mint, Honey Nut, Birthday Cake, Coffee Nut, Surprise Sundae, Red Velvet, Strawberry Shortcake, Orange, White Peppermint, S'mores, and many more flavors of M&M's. I also got these special white M&M's that had a heart on them and in the heart it says 'Vegas'.

After we all filled up our containers we looked around the store a bit more. We also all decided to get a pair of M&M world socks. When we finished looking around the store we found Abby looking around at the M&M world coffee mug section. "I think we're ready to check out." Jojo announces to Abby.

"Alright!" Abby smiles, "Let's go check out." Abby says and we follow her over to the cashiers. When the moms notice they also came and stood over by us. We all put our things up on the counter and the worker scanned everything.

"That'll be 90 dollars." The worker said in a cheerful tone.

"Okay." Abby said as she swiped her credit card through the machine. The worker put all of our stuff into separate M&M world bags then handed them to us.

"Thank you for shopping at M&M world, come again soon!" The worker hands off all the bags then we start walking to the exit.

"You girls having fun?" Holly asks as we walk outside.

"So much fun!" Kendall says cheerfully.

"Well that's good to hear." Melissa smiles.

"Oh girls go stand over by that M&M statue so we can get a picture." My mom points to the statue. We walked over to the statue as my mom gets her phone ready to take the picture. We all put on surprised faces and point behind us at the Green M&M statue. "Okay girls 3..2..1." My mom takes the picture. "Cute!" She remarks looking down at her phone to review to picture.

"Hey mom could you text me that photo?" I asks motioning to the phone.

"Sure I'll do it in the limo." My mom replies casually.

"Okay, thanks." Once again we got back into the limos. But this time we were head to the hotel. We pull up to the hotel and my jaw drops. It was a giant building That had about four huge pools!

"Wow!" I awe as we get out of the limo with the rest of the girls.

"This place looks amazing!" Maddie says as we both look up at the tall building.

"Okay girls let's get inside we need to check in." Abby instructs and we obey. The lobby was super fancy! It had a marble floor that had a design in it, a pretty chandelier that hung in the middle of the room over a small fountain. Off to the right there was a long desk where people check in. Then straight across from the front door was a hallway that I don't know where it leads. Then finally off to the left there are several couches, tables, and chairs where people can wait. There are currently a bunch of people checking in so I already know it's was going to be another long wait. "Could one of you go make yourselves useful and get us checked-in?" Abby says looking to the moms.