Chapter 65: Have You Ever Bluebot?

Yesterday, also know as Tuesday, the only thing that we did was take dance classes. Which was good because we hadn't gotten to take regular classes in a few days. I even took a Strength and Conditioning class and I felt dead afterwards.

Today is Wednesday and I'm going to be filming a video with Todrick and doing the Blue Bot studios photoshoot with Maddie.

The photoshoot was first and since they'd be picking out our wardrobe and doing our hair, makeup, etcetera, we didn't put much work into getting ready. I simply put on a cute red sweater that says Merry Christmas in white letters pairing that with black leggings and a low cut boots.

"Okay we're here." Abby announced as we got to the Bluebot studios set. We got out of the car and walked into the building instantly greeted by the front desk lady.

"Hello! Welcome to Blue Bot studios, you must be Abby, Maddie, and Katie."

"That would be us." Abby replied.

"Okay great, I'll let them know you're here and the wardrobe ladies will probably come and get you." The extremely peppy front desk lady said getting up from her chair.

I cannot wait to get these pictures taken. The ones in New York turned out so good and professional. Some of the other girls from the team don't really get the opportunity to do photoshoots like this, so to be here right now I feel incredibly lucky.

"Okay girls this is Nancy and she's going to take you back to wardrobe right now." The front desk lady introduced a tall black haired lady.

"Sounds good." Abby said as we walked toward Nancy who was waving at us. We gave sweet smiles back and followed her down the hall.

"This is the room." Nancy opened a door on the right side of the hallway and held it open for us. Walking inside we saw makeup tables, clothing racks, and modern decor. There was also two another ladys sitting on a couch messing with their phones. To top it off there was music playing in the background.

"So as you already know my name is Nancy and I'm actually one of the Hair and Makeup artist here at Bluebot studios with Brenda who is there on the couch." Nancy introduced as Brenda gave a wave to us once again causing us to give kind smiles back. "Now next to her is our wardrobe expert, Casey. So Casey is actually going to get you girls into some cute clothes then Brenda and I will do the hair and makeup. We better get started as soon as possible so I'm going to go ahead and leave Casey to start working her magic."

Casey got up and walked towards us with a welcoming smile which we returned. "Right this way, now Abby I'm completely open to your input on the look so feel free to let me know what you think." Casey led us over to several racks filled with clothes.

"Perfect." Abby replied. Everyone who has ever met Abby knows she's not going to shy away from giving a critique. Whether Casey had mentioned it was okay or not, Abby would've shared her opinion. This is not always a good thing and is certainly seen as rude to many, but Abby isn't really trying to be rude. She just wants things to be perfect.

The rack was filled with a ton a cute clothes and a ton of not so cute clothes. Hopefully we'll get the cute ones. Who am I kidding Abby will make sure of that.

Casey did pick out our clothes and Abby did use lots of input so it took us like fifteen minutes to get an outfit for the both of us. So finally after that was all settled Maddie and I were sent to a back room to get changed. My outfit was a pastel blue halter with denim skinny jeans. Maddie had just the opposite with pastel lavender halter and denim skinny jeans.