Chapter 12: Friends are your Competition

When I woke up I went into my closet and grabbed a pastel blue crop top. I opened my dresser and grabbed a pair of grey joggers. I put those clothes on and put my black Nice Roshies. I grabbed a white and black dance outfit and put it into my back pack.

I combed through my hair to get the tangles out then put my makeup on.

I went downstairs and had a bowl of 'Lucky Charms' because why not.

Then I went back upstairs brushed my teeth and grabbed my back pack.

When I came back downstairs I sat on the coach and looked through Instagram. It was Melissa's turn to carpool so I waited for her.

When Maddie texted me they were in the driveway I grabbed my bag and walked outside.

When I hopped in the car nobody else had been picked up yet. I sat down next to Maddie while Mackenzie sat in the front.

"Oh! I love your joggers!" Maddie told me pointing to them.

"Oh thanks! I got them from Forever 21." I replied.

"Katie you never us that cake on Tuesday." Mackenzie told me.

"That was a joke, but we can get a cake get the bakery at the mall today." I answered.

"Sweet!" Mackenzie answered.

"You girls better save me a piece." Melissa said jokingly.

"Sure we will..." Maddie said sarcastically.

After we picked up all the other girls we got out of the car and walked into the homeschool room.

"So happy we don't have to see this place tomorrow." Nia said plopping down in a comfy chair that was next to a desk.

"Wait it's Thursday, why aren't we coming in tomorrow?" I said sitting down on a bean bag.

"Because we are going into the studio early so we can get to Vegas sooner." Nia replied.

"We also are not doing any regular classes, just practicing the competition dances." Kendall added.

"Sweet! I cannot wait for tomorrow." I said taking out my laptop.

"Same!." Mackenzie agreed.

After we finished internet school we went to den and got dressed. I put on my Yellow and black ALDC LA dance wear on and put my hair into my usual bun. I also added and black hair bow.

Abby walked into the den. "Girls we have work to do come on let's go."

We followed Abby out of the den and into studio.

"Girls this is our last regular day to work on this group, I want to finish the choreography and start working on cleaning up the routine."

After about twenty minutes we had finished the group routine. Then we started cleaning it up.

"Mackenzie I don't want to see you sickled feet, point your toes!" Abby yelled.

"Facials Kendall! Your face is boring!" Abby shouted.

"Girls come on get your stuff together! We have competition in two days!" Abby yelled at all of us.