Chapter 48: Filling My Week

Congratulations to inkdropsaway for winning my Give back shout out! Ink had been liking lots of my recent chapters and she is my Holo sister 💿💅 (SimplyNailLogical on YouTube if you don't know what Holo is.)  Ink is super amazing and you should go check her profile out! Thank you Ink!

Sitting in the food area we quickly shoveled our food down because if we didn't hurry up we are going to miss our flight back to LA.

I wore a comfy grey hoodie with black leggings. My dresser is packed with plain black leggings, don't judge. Perfect airplane clothes.

When we left the hotel we were headed straight to the airport. We made several vines on the plane because we were really bored. Four hours on a plane can certainly do that to you.

"I hate Monday's." Maddie whined sitting next to me.

"Well usually I would agree, but we don't have pyramid today." I laughed.

"That's true, but this plane ride is super boring." Maddie groaned.

"Yeah, I'm gonna catch some Z's and hope time will fly." I laughed then leaned to the side of the lay down seat.

"Me too." Maddie replied also leaning to one side of the seat.

I shut the window to cover up the light and pulled out a random ALDC shirt I had in my carry on. I pulled it over my head to block out the light and fell asleep.

-

"Mads, Kay we're here!" Kendall shook both of us after the plane had landed.

"I need food." I answered pulling the shirt off my head sleepily.

"We all do, we're starving." Brynn replied popping up from behind the seat next to Kendall.

After getting our bags back we said goodbye to each other and we headed our own ways.

I plopped down into the passenger seat as my mom sat in the drivers seat. "Can we get Culvers?" I asked.

"Sure, I'm starving." My mom laughed.

"Me too." Agreed pulling out my phone. I went and checked out my social media as I chatted to my mom.

When we got to Culvers we hopped out of the car and went inside. I ordered a burger and a mint chocolate chip shake. My mom and I also shared a side of fries.

"Are you excited for the Christmas party at the studio Saturday?" My mom asked.

"Um... Yeah I just you know it's going to be hard to keep my mind off... Dad." I replied.

"Honey I promise you everything's going to turn out just fine." She assured me giving me a smile.

"I know, but how can I not be scared."

"You have nothing to worry about. Anyways the court is out in Texas so Friday your going to be spending the day with Maddie and Mackenzie. Saturday is the holiday party you'll sleep over with all the girls at Brynn's. Then on Sunday you'll be with Kalani." My mom explained my schedule.