Chapter 63: Promo Filming

//I haven't done a shout out in so long and I feel so bad but, xxskylarpaigexx certainly deserves this because she leaves the sweetest comments and they're are so nice! She also favorites my chapters and she definitely deserves this and I believe it's long overdue! Make sure to go check her out because she's kind of amazing!\\

"I'll take the French toast and an Orange juice." I ordered last from Corner Cafe. Abby had taken Maddie and I to corner cafe this morning for breakfast. Today is the day we're going to film the promotion video and I'm super excited. When this video gets released Dance Moms fans across the world will be seeing it.

"Eat fast girls, I need to get to the studio early to make sure everything is set up." Abby warned. Maddie and I answered her saying we understood.

Todrick was going to be at the studio today and I'm really happy I'm going to get to see him again. He's just such a funny and cool person.

"Dad posted. He posted a picture on Instagram." Maddie alerted me looking at her phone. I knew immediately who she was referring to.

"Yes! We're watching that in the car." I laughed turning my own on phone and launching the Instagram app. I scrolled down a bit of my feed until I saw the picture Shane Dawson posted. It was the thumbnail of his video. Apparently he had made Black is the New Galaxy Lasagna. Basically Shane. Not surprised in the slightest. Guessing he probably ends up putting it in his waffle iron or his fire pit. Like he does with everything. Dad is amazing and is definitely one of my favorite Youtubers now. Maddie and I have been addicted to watching his videos lately.

The three of us talked as we went through social media. There's so many nice people leaving me sweet comments, messages, and tagging me to edits they made. I really like one of the video edits someone posted so I liked the picture and commented "I love this video! 💕"

***

"Get dressed in your casual outfits and do your makeup natural. Todrick should be here soon and if the camera people get here tell them to find me because of course they're late." Abby stressed as she passed by the den where Maddie and I were hanging out.

As told we went and grabbed our costumes then began doing our makeup. Abby was stressing out so much about this video, she just wants everything to be perfect.

"Oh my gosh." I gasped as Maddie curled my hair. I had already finished doing Maddie's hair so we switched.

"What?"

"Look at this!" I squealed excitedly showing Maddie my phone. It has Instagram pulled up as I got a notification saying I was verified. I even had the little blue check next to my name!

"That's so cool congratulations!" Maddie smiled. "I can film your thank you video after I finish your hair?" Maddie suggested.

"Yes! I can't believe it!"

After finishing my hair Maddie and I ran out of the den to find Abby. She was looking over some papers siting on the benches until she noticed our presence.

"Oh yes you girls look ready, did you need something?" Abby asked.

"I just got verified on Instagram!" I squealed.