Chapter 64: Where Dreams come True

When I woke up our festive Christmas music was still playing. I grabbed my phone and looked through my text. My mom hasn't responded.

I managed to hold myself together and avoid a breakdown. The sheets rustled and I realized Maddie has awaken. We laid in the bed for about twenty minutes just going through social media.  No shame in doing so.

Maddie and I finally walked into the living room still in our pajamas not wanting to do anything today. "Why aren't you girls dressed, we need to get there early." Abby told us as she saw us walk in.

"We need to get where early?" Maddie asked.

Abby smirked holding her hands behind her back. "I got us tickets to Disney Land!" She held the tickets out for us to see.

"Oh my gosh!" Maddie and I shrieked and ran to hug Abby.

"Thank you so much!" We both said.

"You're welcome. Go get dressed girls, I want to leave soon. We're doing this to celebrate the promo." Abby informed.

We nodded our heads then rushed off to the room to get ready. I decided on a pair of blue skinny jeans and a cute black T-shirt with red sleeves. My makeup was pretty basic with the addition of red Lipstick. To give my hair a rest I wore it down.

***

"I haven't been here since I was little!" I gushed as we made our way to the entrance.

"Actually I had a pass last year but I only went like once or twice." Maddie informed.

"So what are you girls most excited to ride?" Abby asked.

"I really want to ride Thunder Mountain." My favorite type of rides are definitely roller coasters! They're so much fun and I can't see how people don't love them.

"Um I'll stick to the teacups." Maddie held up her hand signaling she was scared to ride Thunder Mountain. However I know I'll figure out some way to drag her onto the ride.

"Personally I'll probably stay on the sidelines." Abby laughed clearly to scared to ride anything.

"Oh come on you have to ride something." Maddie encouraged.

"Maddie of all people I expect you to know that's not a good idea. Do you remember when we went to Disney years ago?"

"Ew yeah, you threw up in a trash can." Maddie made a disgusted face.

"Oh you think it's gross? Who was the one who encouraged me to get on the ride?"

"That'd be me." Maddie trailed off.

When we entered the park we were recognized by a lot of people. It made it hard to move from ride to ride when we kept getting stopped by people. We love the fans don't get me wrong we love meeting them, but sometimes it's just a little much.

"Maddie you have to ride this with me! Please, I'm not riding it alone." I begged Maddie to come ride Thunder Mountain. I've already been begging her for a solid five minutes. She's really scared and I get that but... I'm not gonna get scared by myself.

"Fine. I'll ride with you. But if I die, you're dying with me."

"Well I'll already be dead so... Let's go!" I pulled Maddie into the line. Abby was getting us some delicious theme park food as we rode this.