Chapter 6: Just a Mini Situation

After taking my cake covered clothes off and fixing my makeup it was time for technique class.

We all entered the studio giggling and chatting about the cake smashing.

"You know we were going to scare you and then eat that cake right?" Jojo said laughing.

"Yeah I was so ready to eat that cake." Mackenzie said making a puppy face.

"I'll buy us a cake to eat at lunch tomorrow." I laughed wanting cake myself.

"Sweet!" Mackenzie said happily.

"You better not give Kenz any cake" Brynn said.

"Why not?" I asked.

"Kenz will go CRAZY." Brynn answered.

"No I won't." Mackenzie crossed her arms defensively.

"Yes you will." Maddie stated.

"Girls! Enough chit chat time for class." Abby said in a stern voice.

Immediately we all stopped talking. "Girls let's work on those turns. Pirouettes first." Abby ordered.

We started doing the pirouettes. I was very happy because I am actually pretty advanced at doing pirouettes.

I did twenty nine pirouettes in a row. "Whooh Katie!" Abby clapped. "Maddie who?" She said joking. I couldn't help but give a small smile.

In the viewing area Melissa rolled her eyes. Melissa got up and walked into the studio.

"For your information Abby, Maddie has down twenty nine pirouettes in a row before." Melissa sternly said.

Abby looked to Maddie. "Maddie do twenty nine pirouettes right now." Abby ordered.

Maddie started doing pirouettes but only made it to nine. Abby's face looked disappointed, she looked back to Melissa. "Well it doesn't look like she can do twenty nine anymore." Abby smirked.

"Maddie and Mackenzie come on we're leaving." Melissa motioned for them to follow but they didn't.

"Girls come on we're leaving!" Melissa said more sternly this time.

"We don't want to leave." Mackenzie said bravely.

"Girls I'm your mother you don't have a choice let's go!" Melissa ordered.

Once again neither of the girls moved.

"Fine well you better find a ride home I'm leaving." Melissa said stepping back out into the viewing area.

I'll take them home my mother said to Melissa as she walked out.

For the rest of the class Abby was really harsh towards Maddie. It was as if she was taking it out on Maddie for her mother's actions.

After that class we had jazz, lyrical, ballet, contemporary, and a tumbling class.

Afterwards Abby had a private with me. We worked on my solo and worked on technique.

It was a great class and it didn't end with any moms fighting with Abby so it was ten out of ten amazing!

When we were done with all the classes the other girls one by one started to leave.

However Abby asked me to stay and get new head shots taken. Since Maddie and Mackenzie were coming home with me they stayed as well.

"Katie we set up a spot for your head shots in Studio B. Maddie and Mackenzie since you're here you can get head shots too." Gia explained.