Chapter 57: Sing it Right

This chapters shout out give away goes to teen_wolf_fan1234 for favoriting basically all my chapters as she reads them. It's just so sweet and helps a ton! She deserves a follow so go check out her profile ASAP!

When Kalani and I got up we began getting ready. Kalani was leaving for Arizona today due to the break. Boxes were being stacked by the front door to be shipped to Arizona. I was preparing to get picked up by Abby due to the fact we hadn't heard anything from my mom. Which worried me but so brushed it off. I mean what possibly could have happened?

Today my outfit was fairly simple considering I was probably going to be spending a large portion of my day at the studio learning the song. I wore a white Las Angles hoodie that had the Skyline on it, with black leggings and my new black and white Adidas shoes. I also decided to bring a duffle bag to keep my stuff on for the day.

It was my ALDC duffle bag given to me by Abby at the Holiday Special episode. Inside I had a some dance clothes. I also packed some turners and some other dance stuff. I was going to take some lessons today if Abby gave Maddie and I time.

I put my hair into a messy bun, did some very light makeup, then started gathering my stuff together.

Considering I had literally tons of presents from my friends and my regular stuff, Abby said she could come pick me up since the Hilliker's were going to go to the airport.

"Girls Abby is here!" Kira yelled from downstairs. Kalani and I rushed down the stairs.

"Good Morning." Abby said as she walked inside.

"Morning." Kalani and I both replied.

"Katie we need to get going as soon as possible. So could you two girls help me load Katie's stuff into the car?" Abby asked looking to Kalani and I. Of course we said yes and began lugging my stuff to her car.

Eventually after everything was in the car the whole Hilliker residence was outside. "Bye Katie we'll see you after break." Kira gave me a hug.

"Bye." I said hugging her before saying goodbye to Jett with a high five.

I said goodbye to Dave as well before moving onto Kalani. I squeezed Kalani pretty tight in our hug. "Love you, I'll miss you." Kalani hugged.

"Miss you and Love you too, bye." I said after pulling away from the hug.

I waved to the Hilikers before getting into the passenger seat of Abby's car and being driven away.

"What are we doing for the promotion video today?" I asked Abby wanting to know how my day was going to look.

"Well first we're going to go pick up Maddie before the rest of the Ziegler have to catch a plane. Which we're late for due to the unpredictable LA traffic I ran into on my way to get you."

"Oh, are we going straight to the studio after?"

"Actually we'll be taking Maddie and your stuff to my house, then we'll head to the studio."

"Okay cool."

"Are you excited for the Target commercial?" Abby switched the station on the radio.