Chapter 50: Girl in the Parking Lot

This chapter's give away shout out goes to Kittymowmow101030 because she leaves the sweetest comments and favorites all of my chapters! She is so supportive of my book and I love it! Go check her page out and give her a follow she deserves it!

I got out of the car after my mom dropped me off at the studio. I went into the office and once again the studio was packed full.

Taking off my ALDC shirt I revealed my red and white bra top and adjusted my matching red and black booty shorts.

Considering the emoji bag sitting on the table I figured Jojo was also at the studio today.

Shortly after I sat on the floor to get stretched Kendall strutted into the room with Conor. "Oh hey Kay." Kendall greeted me. "Hi...." I replied looking between Conor and Kendall.

"Conor's gonna watch me dance." Kendall replied setting down he dance bag.

"Yep." Conor answered popping the P.

When Conor looked away I had to ask if he knew about the whole dance moms thing. "Does he know your on Dance Moms?" I mouthed.

Kendall simply nodded her head smiling. Yuck. The idea of Kendall and Conor dating. Nasty.

"Well have fun..." I slipped on my dance shoes and scrambled out of the den to get away from the two love birds.

I went and stood next to the sound system in studio C where Maddie and I would be practicing our duet. I went on Youtube to find a good version of Jingle Bell Rocks.

"Did you see Kendall and Conor?" Maddie walked into the room fake puking.

"Sadly yes." I replied.

"Its nasty, but if he breaks her heart I will crush him."

"I'll help you, will we need hammers?" I joked.

"Probably." Maddie sarcastically replied.

"Oh I got the right version, finally." I remarked clicking on the video.

"Great, let's get started." Maddie answered.

The music began to boom through the speakers and we listened to it once to get our creative juices flowing.

-

While we were choreographing Abby stopped by to see how we were doing. She gave us recommendations which helped quite a bit. It was a fun little dance and it was coming along quite well.

After we got it down we promised to practice the routine several times before Saturday. We needed the dance to be perfect!

The rest of the day I took lessons and even had a private with Abby. After dancing Jojo, Mackenzie, and I were all done with our lessons and we were all just hanging out in the office.

"Eww oh my gosh the fandom is shipping Kendall and Conor!" Mackenzie laughed looking at her phone.

"Geez people found our fast." I remarked.