Chapter 55: Traditional ALDC Holiday Sleepover

Maddie, Mackenzie, and I were loaded in the car with Melissa driving. We were headed to Brynns house for our sleepover.

"What all are we going to do tonight?" Mackenzie asked.

"Probably roast marshmallows, drink hot chocolate, listen to Christmas music, mess around, take a billion pictures, find out Brynn's crush. You knew the usual." Maddie replied.

"Find out Brynn's what?" Melissa asked.

"Oh, nothing." Maddie answered in a totally not innocent voice.

Mackenzie and I couldn't help but crack up laughing at Maddie's response.

Upon arriving at the Rumfallo residence we unloaded the car and dragged everything inside. Us girls rushed upstairs to Brynn's room to hang out while the moms chatted downstairs.

"Let's go hang out on the deck." Brynn suggested.

"Yes!" Nia cheered before rushing out onto the deck connecting to Brynn's room taking a seat on the outdoor sofa.

"Let me turn on some Christmas music." Brynn said while running with her phone. Eventually the outdoor tv started playing Christmas music with the album picture bouncing around the Apple TV screen.

"This LA weather is really throwing me off." Kendall laughed.

"Me too I don't understand LA." Mackenzie agreed.

"I don't understand Pittsburgh weather. It's too cold and freezing snow just falls from the sky. Way to cold for me to handle." I objected.

"What do you even build in the winter when your suppose to build snowmen?" Jojo asked.

"Sandmen. Made out of sand from the beach."

"That's just wrong." Maddie twirled her hair with your finger, a habit I've noticed she has.

"What's wrong is having to freeze your butt off on Christmas morning when your trying to make memories."

"Whatever." Maddie rolled her eyes chuckling to herself.

"So Brynn, you never told us your little crush after Guy's class." I smirked.

"What? Crush! When did you meet him and how do I not know? Brynn spill!" Kendall demanded.

"Ugh you guys are so annoying!" Brynn buried her face in her hands.

"Just tell us!" Kendall shook her.

"No your just going to spontaneously find his Instagram. Which I don't even know how you do cause—"

"It's a gift." Kendall flipped her hair.

"I was going to say it's creepy."

"Still a gift." Kendall argued.

"Whatever, I don't even care. I'm not telling you."

"Please! I promise I won't tell a soul!" Kendall begged.

"Fine, but only if you promise." Brynn caved.