Chapter 47: A Great Surprise

Please read the underlined information at the bottom of the story for my big announcement!

"Girls, rise and shine we got to go." Kira woke us.

"We're leaving Orlando today?" Nia asked groggily.

"No, but we are going somewhere, so get ready. Come to our room when your ready." Kira replied turning around.

"Wait, where are we going?" Kendall asked tiredly.

"You'll see, now get ready." Kira answered.

Kalani groaned after Kira left the room. "Where could they be dragging us today?" I remarked as we all began to get out of the beds.

We all began to get ready wearing casual clothes. I wore a dark grey crop top T-shirt with light grey outer lining. For bottoms, I wore my dark blue high waisted mom shorts with my white high top converse.

Once we were all ready, as Kira had told us, we went over to one of the mom's shared room.

"Morning lady's!" My mom greeted us.

"Morning." We all replied.

"Are we going to go get breakfast?" Nia asked.

"Actually we went down and got you all two donuts before you woke up. We have to get there early." Jess stated.

"Where are we going?" Maddie complained.

"You'll see." Melissa answered.

"Ugh." Maddie said as she grabbed one of the paper plates that had two chocolate donuts on it.

We all took a plate, ate the all the donuts, then drank some orange juice.

"Let's go!" Mackenzie cheered after everyone was done eating.

"Okay we got everything, let's go." Melissa remarked following behind Mackenzie.

We took turns in the elevators then when we all got to the lobby. Us Elite girls followed close behind our moms because we had no idea where we were going. Walking out front we followed the sidewalk to a roped in area.

A sign read Cabana Bay Universal Studios Tram.

We all cheered after seeing the sign. "Thank you! Thank you!" I cheered as I began to give all the moms hugs like the other girls were doing.

"Wait why did we have to wake up so early?" Kalani questioned.

"Because the hotel offers an hour early pass to all guest at the hotel. So it will just be us and other people from the hotel for an hour." Ashley replied.

"Oh sweet!" Kalani replied happily.

When the bus pulled up we all hopped in. Luckily since there weren't many of us, we got to sit in the few chairs scattered around the bus rather than standing and holding onto the bars.

As the bus moved we were all anxious to get to the park. "You've successfully made it to Universal Studio Orlando, enjoy!" The announcer spoke when the bus stopped.

We exited the bus happy as can be. "Good thing I brought my vlog camera." Jojo laughed as she turned it on.

"Hey Siwanators! Our moms surprised us and we're at Universal Studios Orlando today. So I'm going to be vlogging this experience. Plus I'm here with da da da... the rest of the dance moms girls!" She talked to the camera as we walked.

When we got to the giant building we had to go through security then we got to this giant moving walkway that you can stand on so you don't have to walk.

Jess took the camera and recorded us being crazy on it.

At one point we were all laying down on it reaching for the far end. We danced on it. We stretched on it. We jumped on it. We probably made goofs of ourselves for the other people around us.

When we got to the shop area we got pictures and Jess videoed us stand on a surf board picture back drop. We also took pictures with a Universal Studios Hollywood back drop.

As we made to the spinning globe we just had to stop and get pictures, videos, music.ly's and boomerangs in front of it.

We also met several fans. Once we finally made it through the entrance we were stoked! Feeling super excited to get to ride some fun stuff we couldn't wait. The plus side was, it was hardly crowded due to their only being guest from our hotel.

"Where to first?" Ashley asked.

"Harry Potter!" We all cheered happily.

We all made our way into the Wizarding World of Harry Potter. We went into the wand shop and bought wands so we could do interactive stuff at the park. After going to the sweets shop we ate lots of candy. Trying butter bear was something new to me, which can I say, it was, amazing. I don't understand how we rode all the roller coasters, and somehow Jojo managed to vlog it without dropping the camera.

After we finished up that section we headed over to the Simpsons rides. About now the other guest started pouring into the park. May I say all of the 4D rides at the park were nothing less of amazing! The ET ride though!

Going to adventure island we got to ride things such as the Incredible Hulk. It was along day but it was super fun. "AHHHHH!" We screamed at the top of our lungs as we were shot through the transformers ride. I loved every second of it though. It was a pretty bomb day. Once the fun was over it was time to head back to the room.

We had room service deliver our dinner as we posted stuff all over social media. I posted a picture on Instagram of us in front of the spinning globe and a short video of us on the Harry Potters Dragon Challenge roller coaster. I don't know how the camera didn't come undone. Lastly I posted a boomerang on Instagram of us standing together twirling our wands around.

I posted a music.ly of us on the moving walkways and one of us riding multiple rides. I added a picture to my story on snapchat of us in front of the globe.

On Twitter I posted a video of us dancing outside of the Minions ride. Basically a lot of social media.

After eating dinner we packed up our suitcases with frowns on our faces not ready to leave Orlando yet. We get on the plane tomorrow and it just seemed to soon. I'm glad we had such a great time while it lasted.

I was happy though I managed to get first place in all my category's! Jojo didn't even seem to be mad anymore, which is definitely good. But we never did find out where Abby disappeared to. I would have expected her to be with us for the Buzzfeed trick, but that didn't happen. Where is Abby?

|This story is STILL updated REGULARLY!|

{Sorry this isn't the most exciting chapter but I needed a spacer! Don't worry I've got things planned... Sorry it's so short compared to my regular chapters but it's still hit 1,000 so I will take that. (1,223 words) So I've decided every chapter I'm going to give a shoutout to someone who either favorites or comments on my book! I decided to do this because I want to thank you guys for reading my book so what better way to do so? Thank you so much for reading! Make sure to favorite this chapter and Comment because I love reading them! 😘}