Chapter 26: Good Morning America

When I woke up I did my hair up in a high bun with a light blue flower. I got changed into my light blue ALDC Bra top with matching booty shorts.

I ate my breakfast, Brushed my teeth and did my makeup. I grabbed my dance bag and threw on my ALDC jacket.

Since once again we had no homeschool we were not doing the carpooling today.

I got in the car my mom drove me to the studio. "I can't believe I'm going to NYC tomorrow!" I said as I buckled my seatbelt.

"I know, don't rub it in." My mom jokingly said.

"Oh yeah, It's so weird your not coming. Your always at my dance stuff."

"Yeah it is kind of weird. You're gonna have to tell me everything that happened when you get back."

"Oh okay." I said laughing.

When we got to the studio had to go straight into Studio A and get stretched with the other girls.

"Okay girls this is the last day of practice! I want everything perfect, you need to beat the traitors!" Abby told us as she walked into the room.

Now Abby was jus flat out calling them traitors. Oh how I wished everything was going to be okay.

After getting stretched we started working on the group routine again. "Sarah, I've been telling you all week get those feet pointed!" Abby yelled at Sarah.

Sarah immediately pointed her feet as told. But the very next time we did the routine they were not pointed anymore.

"Sarah, if you don't point those toes you're not gonna be coming back here anytime soon!" Abby yelled at her.

Once again Sarah pointed her toes but this time they stayed pointed when they needed to.

After running through the dance multiple times we moved onto solos. Mackenzie was first again today. Maddie and I were told we needed to take another acting class to prepare for the audition on Saturday.

So we took another acting class while Sarah had a Technique class. I liked acting it was quite fun. I mean you have to act all the time in dance but I liked getting to act regularly too.

I got to work on my solo after Mackenzie's.

"Make sure to look directly at the judges when you preform." Abby told me.

The routine was very upbeat, happy, and overall just beautiful. As I danced all of a sudden freaking reality slapped me in the face.

Holy Crap. I'm dancing for The Abby Lee Miller. Maddie Ziegler is my best friend. I beat Maddie Ziegler at competition last week. I am one of Abby's favorites. I'm currently dancing on the ALDC LA flooring. I'm living the dream. Crap.

I finished the practice with these thoughts swarming through my head. Maddie did her solo last and I was now in a vocal lesson feeling so surreal.

After the lesson Sarah, Mackenzie and I sat on the bleachers with the moms waiting for that okay to go home.

After what seemed like eternity Abby come into the hallway with Maddie.