Chapter 54: ALDC Holiday Party 2k17

Congratulations to MileneLopes6 for winning my shout out give away! She's always favoriting my chapters and has commented some really sweet things! Go ahead and check out her profile out, she had a book of her own I will definitely be reading soon!

I've been waiting for this day to come for quite some time now. The ALDC Holiday Party. Maddie and I had decided to twin yesterday when we purchased matching Christmas outfits at The Grove.

We wore red sweaters with a reindeer on them, black leggings, and brown combat boots. Matching everything down to detail we even both had French braided hair and matching makeup perfectly to the bright red Matt lipstick.

"Girls I found these last night while I was decorating, you can wear them if you want." Melissa held out three Santa hats as we walked in the kitchen for breakfast.

"Yeah I'll wear one." Maddie replied grabbing a hat.

"Me too." I agreed putting the hat on my head.

"I guess I will too." Mackenzie grabbed one of the hats.

For breakfast we simply had birthday cake flavored Pop Tarts with a glass of orange juice. Pretty tasty if you ask me. Maybe not the most healthy meal but it does taste good.

We finished getting ready gathering presents, bags for our sleepover, and dance wear for the day all while listening to Christmas music on Melissa's Pandora.
Once we had finished getting everything ready to go and loading the car we had a little bit of time just to hang out before we head to the studio.

Sitting in the Ziegler's living room we messed with our phones checking social media and playing games.

"Awe the mini's went to Waffle House this morning and their all wearing these matching onesies." Maddie adored the picture on her phone.

"I know I saw that!" Mackenzie replied.

"Awe, let me see!" I begged for the cute image considering I hadn't made it that far down my feed.

Maddie held out her phone showing me all the mini's wearing matching red onesies cover in white snowflakes. They all had their hair in buns with a white headbands.

"Cuties!" I was was caught off guard by the cuteness.

"Girls it's about time to go." Maddie and Mackenzie's step dad Greg told us as he walked into the living room.

"Okay." Mackenzie answered and we all shuffled to the car.

When we walked into the studio Christmas music was playing softly in the background. The studio had been completely decorated with festive declarations to celebrate Christmas.

Small Christmas trees were even set up around the studio. Green and red streamers hung on the ceiling and on doors. Christmas colored balloons littered the ceilings. Pretty Christmas boxes for declaration were strategically placed to add to the Christmas theme.

The studio was already packed full of teachers, students, and parents. Familiar faces were everywhere considering you had to be an actual member of the ALDC to come in. I know some girls from the Pittsburgh branch are coming and Im excited to meet them.