Chapter 33: Times a Tickin'

I woke up and got ready. Kira was picking us up today. When I got in the car it was just Kalani, Kendall, and I.

"Hey Kay." Kendall said as I took as seat.

"Hey!" I replied as I buckled my seatbelt.

"Wait we all got K's!" Kalani noticed. "We are now the K Crew."

Kendall and I laughed. "The K Crew?" Kendall questioned trying to hold in her laughs.

"Yep." Kalani flatly replied.

"You're going to call us that now forever aren't you?" I chuckled.

"Yep." Kalani replied again.

"Shoot." Kendall laughed.

The car came to a stop and Jojo hopped in while we were still laughing.

"What's so funny?" Jojo asked sitting down.

"Well... It's not really funny it's kinda, annoying!" Kendall widened her eyes and looked to Kalani.

"What?" Jojo buckled her seatbelt.

"She wants to call us the K Crew cause of our names." I adjusted my bags on the floor.

"Oh!" Jojo started laughing. "If it's annoying just call her Lani!" Jojo recalled Kalani's reaction from yesterday.

"Oh yes!" Kendall excitedly replied.

"On no!" Kalani shook her head. "Jojo I will get you!"

"RIP Self." Jojo joked.

Next Maddie got into the car. "Hey Mads." I gladly greeted her as she sat next to me.

"Hey." She put her bags onto the floor.

"Where's Kenz?" Kalani asked.

"She got sick this morning, so she's staying home with my dad."

"Aww poor Kenz!" Kendall sympathetically replied.

"So why did you girls stay after yesterday?" Kira asked backing out of the Ziegler's driveway.

"Oh, we were just working on our duet." Maddie answered Kira.

"Oh, I see." Kira replied.

Finally we arrived at Nia's house. "Mornin' Frazier!" Jojo laughed as Nia sat next to her.

"Morning' Siwa!" Nia parroted back pushing down the bill of Jojos snap back hat.

"Hey!" Jojo laughed fixing her hat.

After we all chatted with each other until we arrived at the homeschool building.

We waved goodbye to Kira and quickly  crossed the street. Homeschool was pretty basic, just a regular school day for the ALDC.

After school we went across the street and got ready in the den as usual.

I wore a dark red ALDC bra top with white ALDC booty shorts. My hair was put into a bun with a braid around the bottom.