Chapter 51: Holiday Special

What a busy day it's going to be I thought after I woke up. Liv was laying next to me hogging all the blankets still sleeping. I shook her awake because we were going to have to get a move on with our day.

"Five more minutes." Liv begged.

"We don't have five more minutes we need to get ready and go." I explained.

"Fine." Liv slowly inched to her feet as did I.

We both put on our dance clothes and got ready. I wore a turquoise Floral top with some turquoise booty shorts. It was a dance outfit I had recently gotten from Californian Kisses dance wear. Liv was wearing an lime green top and some black booty shorts.

Hiding my dance top I wore an old purple Jenn's dance studio T-shirt.

"Why are you so nervous?" Liv asked me as the two of us sat in the back seat of my mom's car.

"I don't know, I just am." I replied twiddling my thumbs anxiously.

"Well relax you've been here a thousand and twenty times." Liv exaggerated.

I couldn't relax, what if they all saw me different? What if they though I was snobby and better than them? Would they try to ignore me?

When my mom finally pulled into a parking space the familiar white bricked building stood before us. The hand painted sign above the door was still hanging in the same place it was left.

The outside of the building was pretty much still the same as the last time I had seen it. However something was different. The warm welcoming building I had grown used to was no longer welcoming.

"Hurry up slow poke were gonna be late." Liv tugged at my arm dismissing me from my day dreaming.

My mom pulled the glass door open for us and we walked in. I noticed a few things right off the bat. "Wow, this place looks so nice!" I admitted looking at the different colored walls and renovations.

"Yeah, it looks so different." My mom added.

"Who knew they could finish the renovations in two weeks!" Calley the front desk lady remarked. Calley was actually Jenn's daughter. She was probably just fifteen when she first started working at the studio.

She was really nice and privates with her were the best! Though we had quite a gap in the age difference, we were still pretty close. She's no Liv, but she's a friend.

"Calley!" I smiled as she came out from behind the desk to give me a hug.

"How's it going big shot?" Calley asked.

"Great!" I replied happily.

"Well I better tell my mom your here, but you can go ahead and get ready in the changing room." Calley instructed.

"Okay." Liv and I answered in harmony.

"Well, you girls have fun I'll be back to pick you up later." My mom remarked saying goodbye than exiting through the front door.

Liv and I walked down a narrow hallway then went into the changing room. "Katie!" Lots of the girls in the room shouted then rushed over embracing me in a hug.