Chapter 46: Bowling or Not

After Abby slammed the door shut there was complete silence.

"At least our girls didn't get yelled at." Alysa's mom Mary broke the silence.

Jess rolled her eyes as we all finished gathering our stuff and getting ready. "Yeah, I don't wanna get yelled at right now!" Alysa laughed.

"Me either!" Alexus agreed giggling. (See what I did there?)

After we finished getting ready we were headed back to the hotel. We met many fans as we walked out to the buses but when we finally got to leave I was exhausted. But it was only hardly past lunch time so I had a pretty good chunk of the day left.

Guilt free all of us elites fell asleep on the bus. "Girls were here." I was awoken by Holly's voice as she shook us.

"We're already here?" I questioned trying to wake up.

"We're here all right. Now let's go, we can't stay on this bus all day." Holly told us.

Slowly but surely we exited the bus and entered the hotel. Our suitcases were transferred to our rooms as we searched for something we wanted to eat at the hotel.

"Where do you girls want to eat?" Melissa asks.

"Without a doubt Starbucks." Kalani answered dramatically reaching for the in hotel Starbucks to the left of us.

"I could definitely use some caffeine." Jill answered confidently.

"Starbucks." Mackenzie agreed.

"Okay I guess we're going to Starbucks then." Kira confirmed.

We walked over to the Starbucks ordered our food then headed up to our hotel room.

When we opened our two designated elite hotel rooms we opened the connecting doors to give us more space. However we left the connecting door to the moms room close. We don't being with our moms 24/7 and they don't like being with us that much either. As much as we are together, we need our apart time too.

"Abby's gonna kick our butts after winter break." Mackenzie stated plopping onto one of the beds.

"You don't have to say that twice." Kendall replied rolling her eyes.

"Hey... Winter break doesn't end for a while let's spend it not dwelling on the future." Brynn suggested.

"I'm in, I need some relaxation time with my phone." Mackenzie slurped the last drops of her tall Waffle cone frappe.

"And I need some texting therapy with Conor." Kendall beamed as she entered her passcode into her phone.

"Weirdo." Mackenzie rolled her eyes.

"Hey Mads how about you show me those Miranda videos you've been telling me about." I nudged her with my shoulder while squirming my eyebrows around.

"Fine but they're super embarrassing." Maddie laughed leaned over to grab her iPad from off the nightstand next to the bed.

"Hey it's me Miranda." Jojo mocked Maddie.

"Miranda Sings is ashamed of Maddie." Kalani laughed.