Chaper 5: Friendship Cake

After having my private with Gia I already felt like my technique was improving and my turns were becoming even more advanced than they already are.

By the time my private was over Abby had already started working on the duet with Jojo and Mackenzie.

Gia and Abby decided that all the other girls should go in the den and try to get to know each other.

"So what studio do you come from?" Maddie asked me.

"Jenn's dance studio."

"Oh cool, where are you from?" Nia asked.

"Right here in LA." I laughed

Kendall made an O shape with her mouth, "You know what we should do?"

"Oh geez Kendall your ideas are always nothing but trouble!" Brynn said.

"No, this is really a good idea!" Kendall honestly replied.

"Wait lets just hear the idea." I suggested.

"Thank you. Finally someone that actually trusts me." Kendall sarcastically flipped her hair.

"So what is your idea bro?" Maddie asked Kendall.

"Well, how about we go in the tumble track room and do silks?"

"Not a bad idea." Brynn high fived Kendall, "For once." Brynn laughed.

"Hey! Rude!" Kendall acted offended.

We all went into the tumble track room and pulled all the silks down. After getting the silks down we all grabbed a pair.

The silks were all in a row and we started doing tricks. We did a routine that looked really pretty!

After we finished the routine we had made so many jokes I felt like I had known the girls all my life. They were so welcoming of me, it was almost shocking.

We grabbed some old lyrical music from the front desk and we did it with music.

"We should go show this to the moms!" I suggested.

"Good idea!" Maddie replied.

"I'll go ask." Nia said then walked into the viewing area where the moms were sitting.

"Hey guys could you come see something we did?" Nia asked. Mean while we were in our starting positions waiting for Nia to run in.

"Yeah, sure girls!" Melissa responded.

"Okay great!" Nia sprinted into the room so she could get into starting position before the moms came in.

When the moms came in they were confused.

"Psst mom click play on the music play." Brynn said, everyone started laughing at that statement.

"Psst, Brynn I started the music." Ashley mocked as she hit play.

We turned and flipped and made the prettiest movements. It was so much fun doing as well.

"Wow girls very pretty!" Holly remarked.

"You guys should go show this to Abby after she is done working on Jojo and Mackenzie's duet." Jill suggested.