Chapter 53: Shop or Drop

"Do you accept my apology?" Tiffany asked. My mind went all over the place. She did sound somewhat sincere... But how do I really know? Did she deserve another shot? Clearly no, but if I ever needed a second chance at something, you've got to give to get right?

"I guess if your really sorry... I'll, accept your apology." I decided.

Her eyes lit up as I finished my sentence. "Thank you!" She beamed. "I promise you, I've changed."

I nodded not knowing what to say. "Tiffany please head back into studio A." Abby ordered.

Tiffany waved and walked back into the other room as her mom returned to her seat on the over crowded bleachers.

"Katie, I personally wouldn't have done that. But if you think shes worth a second chance, I guess that's okay." Abby concluded her conversation and all I though to do was simply nod my head.

"Now here are my four student helpers for today!" Guy called from the inside of Studio A.

Brynn, Maddie, Mackenzie, and I immediately pulled a smile on our faces as we walked into the studio room.

We stood by Guy in front of all the sitting students.

"I'm sure you all know them from dance moms but why don't you ladies introduce yourselves." Guy asked.

"Well, I'm Brynn and I'm 14 years old."

"I'm Mackenzie and I'm 13."

"I'm Katie and I'm 14."

"And I'm Maddie and I'm also 14."

"Okay thank you ladies you can take a seat now." I did as Guy said and we all sat down in the front of the giant clump of students sitting on the floor.

"Okay, so my class is different. I've got a lot of rules but we also got a lot of fun things. For instance the three best routines we pick will be filmed and put up on my YouTube page. Don't worry f you don't make it there you may feature in my full class proportion of the video." What did he mean.

"We're going to be testing your abilities and seeing what stuff you guys can do. Half of you will stay in here, while the rest of you will be in studio B with student teacher Peyton Ackerman." Peyton waved as she stood next to Guy.

"Don't worry if you don't make it into Guy's class because mines also super fun!" Peyton pointed out.

"And it doesn't matter what class you get into because it's just to fit your skill level better. We're really just here to have fun and dance right?" Guy asked. We all cheered and clapped at his remark.

"Okay let's get stretched spread out!" Guy clapped as every began spreading out.

The four of us Dance moms girls got to lead everyone through stretching. Tiffany had claimed her seat in the front row with us as if she were leading stretches too.

After we were all stretched Guy started showing us a routine. "Let's see first and second row do it everyone else sit down." Guy instructed.

We all did the short routine and watching in the mirror Tiffany didn't do bad at all. If I remember correctly her dancing at the meet and greet was terrible.