Chapter 66: Or is it Not?

Congratulation to Kasey123eve for winning this chapter's Shout Out Give Back! She is always leaving my chapter's favorites and has left sweet comments! Go check her out cause she's super nice and has written a book herself! Go check her out and give her a follow! Thank you for being so awesome Kasey!

Maddie and I had a pretty enjoyable Thursday. I vlogged all day actually creating a YouTube channel which I told myself I'd never do. We went to dance classes then Maddie and I went to the mall by ourselves and saw Santa. Yes we did met Santa and sat on his lap and everything. Maddie dared me to talk to Santa so I dared her.

After meeting with Santa we both rode the mall's baby train. We're so mature for our age. But to be honest we are quite mature for our age. However, we were both in the weirdest moods yesterday so that's what we did all those things. Back at the studio later that day Abby made us take Christmas pictures. Then we danced the rest of the night. Yesterday was a fun day but I'm more excited for the day ahead of Maddie and I now. Because I know for fact this Friday is going to be amazing.

To get our fans ready for the promo video release, Maddie and I are doing the Meet and Greet at the ALDC. The last meet and greet we did in Las Vegas was super fun, minus Tiffany. I'm hoping this one won't have anyone like Tiffany. I have high expectations and I'm super excited. The entire studio had classes canceled just for the meet and greet.

Today I'm wearing a navy green tank top with a black skater skirt. My hair is curled and left to cascade down my shoulders. It's currently nine in the morning because we have to get the studio early. The event doesn't even start until Twelve o'clock in the afternoon. However if we had left any later we probably wouldn't even been able to make it to the studio due to all the traffic.

When we got to the studio there was already stuff set up. Giant posters for Maddie and I were in Studio A, the the main hallway, and the Broadway Baby's Boutique. Abby made us post a video of us talking about the meet and greet on our social medias. The studio is going to be packed with excited fans.

"Okay so here's how the schedule for the meet and greet it going to work." Abby explained the whole schedule to us in great detail. Then she told us to go into Studio C and practice the routines we learned yesterday. These routines we are going to preform throughout the meet and greet. Maddie and I are doing a duet and we both have solos.

Following Abby's directions we both made our way to studio C and begin practicing. The routines were all put together in one day and somehow we managed. I guess learning all these routines so fast during competition weeks is paying off. Certainly this skill is going to be able to help me with future job opportunities.

"Maddie and I are gonna go practice our dances for the meet and greet. Hope to see you guys there!" I Snapchatted as Maddie and I walked down the hallway.

After practicing for about an hour and a half Abby told us to clean up and get ready. Maddie and I went to the den and completely fixed our hair and makeup. I had taken my skirt off earlier so I could practice in my booty shorts. So I put the skirt back on and finished fixing my appearance.

When Maddie and I came out of the den we walked down the hall near the entrance.

"Wow." I remarked seeing the huge line of fans outside screaming because they saw us.

"Wow is right." Maddie said scanning the crowd through the perfectly clean windows.

No matter the circumstances or the amount of times large crowds of fans comes to see us, I'm always shocked. I should be used to it by now, but clearly I'm not.