Chapter 30: I Wont Forget You

Sunday morning I got out of bed in a very good mood. I was super excited for pyramid tomorrow. I just hoped the other girls would return to the team.

I have a private with Gia this morning so I got into the shower and got ready.

I wore a red ALDC halter crop top with black booty shorts. I threw my hair into a bun and grabbed my dance bag.

I came down the steps and placed my bag at the bottom of the steps.

"I made egg sandwich's!" My mom said cheerfully from the kitchen.

"Oh yummy!" I said as I walked into the kitchen. My mom pointed to the plate on the island and I grabbed it.

"Thanks." I said and sat down at the table.

"You're welcome." She replied taking a plate of her own.

I grabbed my phone and scrolled through Instagram while I ate. "Oh yeah would it be okay if Liv slept over tonight?" I asked.

"I have no problem with that, but doesn't she have school tomorrow?" My mom questioned.

"They just got on winter break." I replied then took another bite of my egg sandwich.

"Oh okay, that's fine with me."

"Thanks." I said bringing my now empty plate to the dishwasher.

I went up stairs brushed my teeth and finished getting ready. Once I was finally ready I grabbed my bag and we got into the car headed to the studio.

My mom had dropped me off and would be back to pick me up after the private. When I got into the studio, there were several dancers everywhere. Abby had a multiple classes going as if right now.

I walked down the hall turned the corner down another hall then finally I opened the door to studio C.

Gia was already in the room messing with the sound. "Go ahead and get stretched out." She told me.

I place my bag in the corner of the room then I went to the center and began stretching.

My private was entirely about technique. It was a good lesson plus Gia made it fun to learn.

"Good work today." Gia told me as I grabbed my bag.

"Thanks you it helped a lot." I said standing by the door.

"Your welcome, see you tomorrow Kit Kat." She joked as I left the room.

I rolled my eyes as I left the room. "Bye!" I said as I walked out.

Gia and I were randomly talking about Kit Kats earlier and I said I didn't like them. Since my name starts with Kit she started messing with me and calling me Kit Kat.

My mom was waiting in her car in the parking lot so I walked out the back door and got into the car.

"How'd it go?" My mom asked as I got into the passenger seat.

"It was good." I replied as I buckled my seat belt.

I decided I should probably text Liv to bring a swim suit tonight in case we go swimming. So I did just that. She replied with, 'Okay, I can't wait'.