Chapter 31: Are you Coming Back?

Liv and I both woke up at 6:00am. We took turns taking showers and we got ready.

Liv was a wearing black legging and a red crop top T-shirt. She topped her look off with her chestnut brown hair pulled into a messy bun.

I wore a white crop top T-shirt and a pair of black leggings to match Liv's. However I left my hair down, I would fix it when I got to the den.

We both did our makeup then went downstairs and had two chocolate flavored pop tarts. We went upstairs brushed our teeth and I grabbed my bag.

We left the house early so we could bring Liv home while I was in home school. My mom would pick her up when she was headed back to the studio.

On another note we weren't doing the carpooling today. After dropping Liv off I was dropped off for homeschool.

I walked across the street into the homeschool building. As I thought, it was just Maddie, Mackenzie and I.

"Hey!" Maddie and Mackenzie greeted me as I walked in.

"Hey!" I replied plopping down onto one of the couches.

I pulled my laptop and my other other school supplies out of my bag and started working.

After we finished school we walked across the street and into the den.

"So what did you guys do on your day off?" I asked Maddie and Mackenzie.

"Absolutely nothing." Maddie said while Mackenzie and her laughed.

"This doesn't sound half bad." I said then laughed.

"What did you do?" Mackenzie asked. As we started getting changed.

"I had a sleepover with one of my best friends." I replied.

"Oh yeah I saw that on Instagram." Maddie added.

We continued getting changed and we were all wearing black ALDC T-shirts with red booty shorts as Abby instructed.

After I tied the T-shirt back with a pony tail like Maddie and Mackenzie. I put my hair up into a bun Maddie and Mackenzie did the same.

However I added a small red hair flower into mine.

After we got changed, we went over to the bleachers where Melissa and my Mom were sitting. However my mom was sitting with a very excited Liv.

"Hey Liv!" I said walking over to her with Maddie and Mackenzie.

Liv waved back trying to keep her cool as she saw Maddie and Mackenzie.

"Maddie and Mackenzie, this is my friend Liv." I said introducing them.

"Hi." Maddie and Mackenzie said smiling at her.

"Girls pyramid!" Gia yelled from inside studio A.

"That's our call." I said as we all walked into Studio A. Liv watched from the bench as we all went in.

"Abby will be here in just a bit." Gia said then exited the studio room.

We waited about two minutes then all of a sudden all the other moms, and girls came into the room.

We all ran and gave the other girls a hug. "We missed you guys." Mackenzie said to everyone.

"We missed you guys too!" Byrnn replied happily.

Gia poked her head through the glass door. "Girls get in line Abby's coming." Gia said then walked away.

As told the moms lined up on one side of the right while we stood in a line in front of the mirror. Facing the neatly hung pyramid.