Chapter 71: Stress

Congratulations to Livelovelife223 for getting this chapter's shoutout give back! Now Julie has been favoriting every one of my chapters for quite some time now. She also leaves lots of sweet comments which is really kind of her. Julie even has her own Dance moms fanfic you guys should go read and tell her Taylor sent you. Make to give her a follow because she deserves it. Thanks for being so awesome Julie!

Brynn's POV
"Girls this routine needs to be perfect! It's a tribute get it together we should be halfway done with the choreography by now!" Abby shouted at us over the music. We're trying to work on the group routine but Abby keeps yelling at us for the littlest things.

Even more distracting is the moms are sitting on the bleachers fighting with each other. Abby has already yelled at them once for being too loud. Everyone just seems to be in a terrible mood today which is not good considering we have a very precise group routine.

"That's it! I can't look at this anymore! I've said the same corrections over and over again and you girls just can't get it together! Send in Lilly for her solo you girls better figure this out by tomorrow." Abby gave up on us.

We all just nodded and left the room. The rest of the girls advanced to the den but my mom motioned me over to her.

"Are you guys done practicing already?" My mom asked confused.

"I guess." I shrugged unsure of what to say. "Abby just got mad at us and she told us to go."

"Well that's not fair, why'd she do that?"

"She said she's mad at giving the same corrections over and over again and we're all trying really hard to make this dance perfect, but it has really advanced choreography. I don't know if we can do it." I couldn't control the tears welling up in my eyes. We're all trying as hard as we can and I wish it was just perfect.

"Of course you guys can do it." My mom assured me.

"No we can't." I objected as tears began streaming down my face.

"Oh Brynn don't cry it's just the first day of practice you have all week."

"But it's super hard! I can't do it!"

"Brynn yes you can. Don't say that."

"Mom it's true! There's super advanced steps and Abby won't even give us a chance!"

"Brynn calm down."

"You don't understand! It has to be perfect for Katie and it's just not!" I cried then made a mad dash to the bathroom to hide from the cameras.

I sat on one of the benches pulling my knees to my chest trying to calm myself. "Brynn are you okay?" I heard my mom's voice on the other side of the door.

"I'm fine." I lied.

"No you're not. Brynn open up the door." My mom ordered as the door knob jiggled. I gave in and unlocked the door not really wanting to be scolded at the moment.

"Brynn you need to stop crying it's just the first day. You're being over dramatic."

"Mom I know it's the first day but it doesn't change the fact the choreography is really hard."