Chapter 19: Your Out and We're In...

After we were able to head back to our rooms we had to get our stuff ready to head to the airport. Then we went to the front of the hotel and the bus took us to the airport.

"I'm so sad we're leaving." I pouted as we boarded the plane.

"You only have a week to be sad, we'll be somewhere next weekend." Maddie said laughing.

"That is true." I laughed as we took a seat down next to each other on the plane.

We were both so tired from the long day we fell asleep on the plane. When we woke up we had already landed back in LA. Then we got onto another bus to take us back to the studio.

Maddie and I watched some more Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt on my laptop as we rode the bus back.

"How did I not know about this show before you told me about it Friday!" Maddie exclaimed.

"I don't know, it's so funny!"

When we finally got back to the studio it was about seven o'clock at night. I hugged all the girls and told them goodbye as my mom and I pulled out bags into our car.

When we got to my house we lugged everything into the house then ordered pizza.

By the time the pizza got to the house I was starving. I ate two slices of plain cheese pizza then went to bed. I was anxious for the morning because we were going to have pyramid.

When I awoke I put on my red ALDC LA skin tight crop top T-shirt. With some black booty shorts. I decided to just wear that to school too because it was comfy enough.

I grabbed my backpack and threw in some regular clothes, a water bottle, school supplies, and the dance shoes I had to take to the competition.

I put on my black nike Rosie's and put my hair up into a regular bun. I did my makeup them brought my bag downstairs.

I had a some French toast my mom made for me. Then I went outside on the front steps and waited for Jess to come pick me up.

"Aye we'll be there in a sec." Jojo texted me to let me know they were almost to my house.

"Okay." I texted back standing up and stretching.

When they pulled in my driveway I was the last one who was being picked up. I plopped down right next to Nia.

"Did Brynn text you guys saying if she was coming back?" I asked concerned.

"I tried to text her but she didn't respond." Jojo answered.

"Hopefully she just didn't see the text and will be there." Maddie said with high hopes.

"Yeah, I hope so." Nia sighed as the car pulled up to the studio.

We all hopped out of the car and crossed the street to the homeschool building.

"Here we go again." Kendall said as she opened the door.

"Kalani!" All the other girls shouted and ran to her when they saw her laying on one of the couches with her laptop open. I followed behind with a smile on my face excited to meet her. All the girls hugged her and I stood there smiling.